Thoughts, prayers, and vibes for Mr. White

Started by johnnYYac, Dec 01, 2017, 01:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

Well wishes on a speedy recovery mr White.

Mr. White

Here's a video I took earlier today at the place they took my wrecked Mazda 3 (wreck on Thursday, November 30, 2017).

"Always starting over, but somehow I always know where to begin."

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

ericm

Quote from: Mr. White on Dec 03, 2017, 05:10 PM
Here's a video I took earlier today at the place they took my wrecked Mazda 3 (wreck on Thursday, November 30, 2017).

"Always starting over, but somehow I always know where to begin."

Jeez man that's some serious damage. All I could think looking at that is thank God you weren't hurt worse and no one was in the passenger seat.

Heal up my friend and do whatever you need to get back to 100%. Looking forward to seeing you again at RR or whatever show we get to in the future. Gotta get another pic of us.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

APR

That looks really scary.  Thankfully your injuries are not permanent or worse than they actually are.  It's all relative, but you could consider yourself lucky by the looks of that wreck.  I'm glad you're back home recovering and if you're in Denver, I'd definitely like to meet you there (and thank you in person for all the great MMJ videos and my hopes for more of the same and hopes to never see another demolished car video).

Jackets N Pones

Get well soon Mr. White. Glad to hear you are going to be ok.
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

Mr. White

Thanks again for all the thoughts, prayers, well wishes, and cards etc. that I have received during this very difficult time for me and my family.

I actually had a setback last week. I returned to work last Monday, 12/11/2017 and worked two days out of three (had a follow-up x-ray on Tue.). However, on my third day back, Thursday, 12/14/2017, I had a major amount of blood come out of me when I went to the restroom at work. I lost enough blood to cause me to pass out when getting up too quickly (loss of blood pressure along with dehydration) that they had to call an ambulance to take me to the hospital. I stayed for 2 days and 4 hours into the 3rd day. I have Diverticulitis (infection in the intestines) caused by bacteria getting into pockets/pouches called Diverticulosis (didn't even know I had this condition). Stress and high doses of ibuprofen may have played a part in the bleeding. Anyway, I had a colonoscopy today (first one ever - I'm 51 years old) and everything seems to be OK (no signs of cancer, no polyps, no other signs of problems other than some minor hemorrhoids and the Diverticulitis of course). I'm home again and plan on resting up the rest of my Christmas/Winter Break Vacation.

Thanks again for all the good vibes sent my way. I love you all.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

rkwedge

Sorry to hear you had a set back Mr. White. Glad to hear your test came out good. Take it easy this next week and let you body heal, sounds and looks like that was a nasty accident. Happy Holidays to you and your family, I look forward to your NYE video when it comes out.  :beer:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

ericm

Sorry to hear about your setback Mr.White.

No doubt the Ibuprofen had something to do with the bleeding. I'm on some meds myself and am not allowed to take that as a precaution against bleeding.

My doc tells me instead of taking that extra half step forward and pushing it, take a half step back. You'll still get there just gonna take a little longer.  :smiley: Sage advice and it's worked well for me the past two years even though I keep having to remind myself of it.  :wink:

Hang tough and rest up over the Christmas break, and I hope you're feeling better soon. I want to see more pics of you rocking out with your grandson going forward!  :thumbsup:

"Where's Jim going?"

johnnYYac

I love Eric's advice, John. Heed it and be well. Hope to have our paths cross in 2018!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Varitek

Hoping you finish the year off with no more setbacks Mr White. Wishing you a Speedy recovery and solid start to the New Year.
"Did he just put on a cape?"

gardenparty

oh no, sorry to hear this.  Glad it appears to not be as serious as initially though

Best wishes to Mr White for a speedy recovery!!