One pair (2) 3-day VIP Z Experience tix for NYE For Sale

Started by johnnYYac, Dec 15, 2017, 06:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Note: I know we have a ticket buy/sell/trade subforum (I'm the one who proposed it!), but I really want to help Grace get her tickets sold, so...

A member of Forum royalty, Devil Ledbetter, needs to sell her tickets to MMJ @ 1stBank Center Dec. 29, 30, and 31 (New Years Eve) at face value. These are VIP Z Experience tickets. Contact me via PM or email: johnnyyac@gmail.com and I'll connect you to her.

As you may have seen in the Off Topic Ramblings, Grace is suffering a crippling medical issue that has her experiencing great pain and very limited mobility. Therefore, it would be especially helpful if you need tickets and want to help someone who could use the $500 or so we've all spent for this killer 3-night run. I know tickets are still available, but help someone in our Forum family and maybe save a little money and hassle along the way.

Thanks!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Devil Ledbetter

I've dropped the price to $950 for the pair. That's lower than face and removes all fees.

I have these tix in hand and can overnight them. Happy to do PayPal.
We understand it's the '90s.

walterfredo

so sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it, best wishes on a recovery.

You may try posting them here... https://cashortrade.org/

great site for getting rid of tickets, fans to fans.

Devil Ledbetter

I sold these tickets today. I hope the buyer and his wife have a spectacular time at the shows.
We understand it's the '90s.

millerjustin

Quote from: Devil Ledbetter on Dec 20, 2017, 08:39 PM
I sold these tickets today. I hope the buyer and his wife have a spectacular time at the shows.

thanks Grace!  they are dear friends and die hard fans - wishing you the best & hoping for a speedy recovery!
What's in here won't disappear

mdgsolo

Speedy recovery, indeed!  I also have an extra pair for each night, except NYE, which I have a single for if anyone is in need...

mdgsolo

Oops, I just discovered the ticket section and posted there...