Hiatus in 2018??

Started by Touchmept2, Jan 04, 2018, 05:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Touchmept2

A friend that is usually well informed told me the band wont be touring in 2018 other than the Mexico run. Anyone else hear that?

dookie shoot bandit

Touchmept2

Thanks man. New to the forum, trying to get the hang of it

Jackets N Pones

Welcome to the forum Touchmept2!  :cool:
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

AntEater

if the trend at OBH continues, playing all their albums, etc, it might be a little more than a hiatus.... seems like something a band at the end would do...

jttouch2

" I asked Carl if rumors of a break up had any relationship to reality. He assured me they do not." -JohnnyYac from his meet & greet with the band at NYE time. I think we're golden

ericm

Quote from: jttouch2 on Mar 02, 2018, 10:26 PM
" I asked Carl if rumors of a break up had any relationship to reality. He assured me they do not." -JohnnyYac from his meet & greet with the band at NYE time. I think we're golden

Agreed.

I take both Carl's and Johnny's words as gold.
"Where's Jim going?"

parkervb

Quote from: AntEater on Mar 02, 2018, 10:19 PM
if the trend at OBH continues, playing all their albums, etc, it might be a little more than a hiatus.... seems like something a band at the end would do...

so did you join the Forum to exclusively post about them possibly breaking up? Several people have talked to the band and they are pretty confidently being told that there is not a break up coming. And to be perfectly frank, it's the music BUSINESS, almost no one ever really breaks up.
Don't you ever turn it off

MMJCOBRA

After last night I am no longer worried about a breakup. MMJ grabbed their back catalog by the balls. I mentioned last night that they had obviously practiced these songs many times by the way they were played; updated; explored; and lived in. I felt like I witnessed the reinvention of my favorite band,not a last hurrah by any means.