Xmas Curtain - 12/29/17

Started by Woody, Jan 10, 2018, 03:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobRoy286

Quote from: ericm on Feb 08, 2018, 01:20 PM
Quote from: RobRoy286 on Feb 08, 2018, 11:52 AM
Going into the shows I wanted a few songs that I'd never heard before, including At Dawn, Xmas Curtain, and Carried Away.

Yeah night 1 was awesome.

:cool: 

Always great to hear stories like this.  Getting a song you never saw before is a real highlight but to get three in one show .....doesn't get much better than that.  :beer:  Especially three like this and done to perfection.   :thumbsup:

You must've been flying high when you heard the beginning of At Dawn to open the show. I know I was and I've seen it in that slot a few times.  Perfect  way to start the run and you're right, it was an awesome show. 

I wanted At Dawn opener more than anything. It was even better than I imagined.

I also got my first Aluminum Park, Evelyn, and Knot after 9 shows.

Lonndown27

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Feb 16, 2018, 06:24 PM
Quote from: ericm on Feb 08, 2018, 01:20 PM
Quote from: RobRoy286 on Feb 08, 2018, 11:52 AM
Going into the shows I wanted a few songs that I'd never heard before, including At Dawn, Xmas Curtain, and Carried Away.

Yeah night 1 was awesome.

:cool: 

Always great to hear stories like this.  Getting a song you never saw before is a real highlight but to get three in one show .....doesn't get much better than that.  :beer:  Especially three like this and done to perfection.   :thumbsup:

You must've been flying high when you heard the beginning of At Dawn to open the show. I know I was and I've seen it in that slot a few times.  Perfect  way to start the run and you're right, it was an awesome show. 

I wanted At Dawn opener more than anything. It was even better than I imagined.

I also got my first Aluminum Park, Evelyn, and Knot after 9 shows.

I wanted At Dawn opener too man especially to open the three nights and my god was it powerful perfect and insanely epic. Thank you MMJ you made my dreams come totally true and then some
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

RobRoy286

Definitely my favorite opening song I've ever seen