FULL BONNAROO 2006 FOOTAGE PROSHOT (RIPPED FROM 2006 LIVE STREAM)

Started by Lonndown27, Jan 12, 2018, 01:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lonndown27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5nwsRYs7AI

HERE IT IS...IN ALL ITS RAGGED GLORY....

it is from a 2006 live stream so the quality aint the best, but maaaan it's good enough!!! the sound is a bit stronger from the audience tape and a bit weaker in other parts (as it is a live stream from 2006 and youll have drop outs of audio on Carl's guitar etc but these issues do not whatsoever destroy the experience of watching this)...

what we're looking at is fuckin history of this band....

this was a career defining moment for sure, for the band...they seized it with everything they had, sexually defying the supposed death of rock and roll and bringing it's cocaine covered corpse back to life and showing this Frankenstein monster to all in attendance , then through an audience tape that we've all heard and shared for a decade plus now and today, to all of us, we receive this footage...this document....im speechless.

We all knew it existed.
But now....we've got it!!!!

ENJOY EVERYONE!
Much Jacketvibes, peace and Love to all of you!
I miss Denver and the experience seeing these guys with all of you.
This brings me back  :cool: :cool: :cool:
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

CountSA

Thanks for sharing!  It's a shame the video is so crappy but the audio is on point.  Does anyone know if this has been ripped track by track to mp3s?

searchinbig

"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

MMJCOBRA

Aaaaahhhhhhh.....my 1st MMJ show. The 1st of dozens.

My buddy and I were about worn out after that 1st set...then they bust out an otherworldly "a quick one while she's away".  Yep, that's all she wrote.  Completely FREAKING INSANE!!!!!!

dookie shoot bandit

Thanks for posting this!!

Still my favorite show of theirs. I feel privileged to have witnessed it

cgreen2599

"Edit" it is on darkstars page unlisted

https://youtu.be/6xBf75y_eh0

Did anyone rip this off of youtube? Please tell me someone has it? It was there a couple weeks ago but the channel with this and a ton of other old roo footage got taken down.

Lonndown27

(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018