Jim James at Festival of American Music II

Started by scoot932, Mar 17, 2018, 11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

scoot932

Selling two tickets to Festival of American Music II at the Kentucky Center in Louisville, KY
Saturday, April 7, 2018 @ 8:00 PM, Whitney Hall
Seats are Price Level 2 Grand Tier, seats D5, D6

Face value is my asking price, excluding fees. So that is $58 per ticket, totaling $116. Would prefer to sell as pair.
Tickets are electronic PDFs that I will send you (or print).

I bought these tickets in Sept 2017 to see Jim James play with the orchestra. He's doing a 7 song cycle with Teddy Abrams (conductor). But I am having trouble finding someone to watch our kids and had some other schedule conflicts come up. So I am selling with a bit of dissappointment. I hope a Jim James / MMJ fan can buy these from me. And I hope they release a recording of this to buy.

Show Details below from the website:

Louisville Orchestra 2017-18 Season

Teddy Abrams premiered Natural History by Michael Gordon at the 2016 Britt Festival. Requiring a massive array of musicians and dancers, the piece is a homage to the grandeur of the Pacific Northwest region of our country.

Jim James, lead and founder of the indie-rock band My Morning Jacket, joins with Teddy Abrams to create a set of 7 songs for band and orchestra. Including his top hits, selections from his latest album and new material -- a brand new collaboration between James and Abrams.

JULIA WOLFE: riSE and fLy (4/7 concert only)
MICHAEL GORDON: Natural History
TEDDY ABRAMS: Song Cycle, feat. Jim James

Jim James, vocalist
Gabriel Globus-Hoenich, percussionist (4/7 concert only)
University of Louisville Collegiate Chorale, chorus
Steiger Butte Singers + Drummers
Kent Hatteberg, chorusmaster
Teddy Abrams, conductor