Jim Tour Dates

Started by Murph, Jun 18, 2018, 10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

easy way

Quote from: easy way on Jun 19, 2018, 12:46 PM
Quote from: ga_bulldawg1999 on Jun 19, 2018, 11:30 AM
I have two extra front row tickets (Row AA in Section 12) for the Atlanta show if anybody wants them...$132 total for the pair, which is face value. They are mobile tickets so will either have to transfer them to you closer to the show or meet you outside the venue the night of!
Sent you a PM... Go Dawgs!

Big time public shout out to Dan! Thanks for the insanely great seats my friend...  :beer:
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

ericm

Quote from: Murph on Jun 19, 2018, 02:29 PM
Quote from: ericm on Jun 19, 2018, 12:19 PM
Quote from: Murph on Jun 19, 2018, 10:27 AM
Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 19, 2018, 10:14 AM
Quote from: Murph on Jun 19, 2018, 10:12 AM
Anyone have that Spotify presale Code??  I dont have an AE card.  Thank you!
SOLOTOUR

Thank you!  I hadn't checked my email, they sent me that code also.  $75 for Orchestra seats Town Hall NYC.  Never have been there though.  Very much looking forward to this one.

Beautiful,great sight and sound little venue pretty much right in the heart of Times Square.  It's about half the size of the Beacon (maybe even a bit smaller) with more of a modern feel to it.

Funny little quirk when I went, you can't bring cocktails inside the seating area but if you buy a Town Hall "cup" for an extra $5 you can. I guess if you keep it as a souvenir it's cool but when I went to get a second they wouldn't let me reuse the first cup, so I ended up with two or three of those damn things. Lol  Hopefully that policy has changed but somehow I doubt it.

Ugh, the words every NY'er hates to hear.. "it's right in Times Square"... Lol.  If it was a weekend, I would have opted for the Cap.  Either way, I'm excited and everyone enjoy their shows!

Haha, yeah I hear ya.  :grin: I believe it's on W. 43rd and just off Broadway so it's in the thick of it no doubt. Good thing was we hit up a really good Irish Pub for dinner and drinks really close by off BWay  and didn't deal with too much else. Just strolled a block or so and in we went.  :wink:
"Where's Jim going?"

TSarge

Quote from: e-stone on Jun 19, 2018, 12:23 PM
Quote from: stxfan10 on Jun 19, 2018, 12:06 PM
Anyone having issues with the Denver show?
I got on right at 10:00AM local time and keep getting the message below,
"Currently there are not enough Reserved tickets to fulfill your request."

Disappointing.

hope you kept trying.  i was able to pull Center Orchestra Row A at 16 minutes after (carts expiring).  it was funky for me right at 10 but tix popped up at about 10:01.

It was also funky for me at 10:00 AM sharp, but recovered after a couple refreshes. I was able to pull 2 tickets in Row D center orchestra, so I'm not complaining. Nice get on Row A 16 min in!

walterfredo

Anyone try for Oakland Fox? Thinking about bailing on the last 2 nights of phish in Vegas to hit the Fox, just tried Spotify presale and was shocked to see the floor is actually seated. WTF? I've seen tons of shows at the Fox and the floor has always been entirely GA. Does this mean it'll be a sit down show?

Stevie

Quote from: walterfredo on Jun 19, 2018, 05:52 PM
Anyone try for Oakland Fox? Thinking about bailing on the last 2 nights of phish in Vegas to hit the Fox, just tried Spotify presale and was shocked to see the floor is actually seated. WTF? I've seen tons of shows at the Fox and the floor has always been entirely GA. Does this mean it'll be a sit down show?

its an acoustic show.  if there are seats people are mostly going to sit. 

Mr. White

Quote from: Stevie on Jun 19, 2018, 06:08 PM

its an acoustic show.  if there are seats people are mostly going to sit. 

It might go a little like the show he did in Louisville at the Clifton Center last November. He'll probably adjust the set list quite a bit, but the atmosphere might be close to this.

Jim - Clifton Center
November 17, 2017
Full Show -  Improved Audio

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

ericm

Port Chester is seated as well. Definitely a different feeling when you're used to shows being GA at a venue and then are seated.

The little Amp in St.Augustine Fl. is like that. Sometimes the Pit is seated and others like it was for MMJ it's GA. I had only been there for GA Pit shows and then when I saw Ray with the guys it was seated. Strange but cool if you have a good seat.  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

jttouch2

dang, im working at a summer camp and missed out on good nashville seats. i dont want to get mediocre seats for nashville, but i wont be able to be on at general onsale friday either-should i just pull the trigger now?

MMJCOBRA

Really hoping the omnichord makes multiple appearances.

Murph

This is what I'm imagining

Jbpats

Quote from: Murph on Jun 20, 2018, 08:54 AM

Man would this be welcomed, my favorite tune of all time performed by the man and his guitar alone.
I am hoping it is more stripped down MMJ tunes and not so many covers like his one off solo shows had over the past few years. I definitely don't want to hear young at heart etc.

Stevie

I remember seeing that video a long time ago.  Holy shit i hope we get stuff like that...

gkitt80

d_wil

These are the videos that sucked me in before I'd even seen the band live and all together. Agree with y'all... Hope the shows are all Jacket and Jim solo stuff and very few, if any, covers.

Jenfarr

Happy I was able to pick up those Spotify pre-sale tix for Town Hall the other day, nothing this morning.

Mr. White

I got 2 front row Loge tickets on the right side of center during the pre-sale. I just now got 2 more front row Loge tickets on the left side of center. Roll Call for Louisville has been updated. I sure hope more Forum folks are going to this end of the Acoustic Solo Tour homecoming show the day before Thanksgiving.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

stxfan10

I hung in there and snagged 2 tickets, but they're up in the mezzanine.
Checked a few hours later and there were two center orchestra tickets available, dead center of row T.
Whomever grabbed those is lucky.
These pre-sales never go smooth.

Quote from: TSarge on Jun 19, 2018, 05:29 PM
Quote from: e-stone on Jun 19, 2018, 12:23 PM
Quote from: stxfan10 on Jun 19, 2018, 12:06 PM
Anyone having issues with the Denver show?
I got on right at 10:00AM local time and keep getting the message below,
"Currently there are not enough Reserved tickets to fulfill your request."

Disappointing.

hope you kept trying.  i was able to pull Center Orchestra Row A at 16 minutes after (carts expiring).  it was funky for me right at 10 but tix popped up at about 10:01.

It was also funky for me at 10:00 AM sharp, but recovered after a couple refreshes. I was able to pull 2 tickets in Row D center orchestra, so I'm not complaining. Nice get on Row A 16 min in!

heynow1

Hehehe! Please let's hear wild honey on me night! If you want a Marvin Gaye tune how bout "trouble man"! JJ rocks!!!
time is a stripper doin it just for you

millerjustin

Quote from: unravelled on Jun 19, 2018, 10:21 PM
Really hoping the omnichord makes multiple appearances.

this.
What's in here won't disappear

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.