Jim Kcrw July 19

Started by hflpjtrade, Jul 26, 2018, 03:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hflpjtrade

I watched this online and loved it wanted to know if anybody pulled the audio and video from the site.

searchinbig

I did get the audio. I will try to upload when I get a chance.  :headphones:
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

hflpjtrade

searchinbig

Okay so here you go:

Jim James Live KCRW
Morning Becomes Eclectic
July 19, 2018

1. Intro
2. Over And Over
3. Just A Fool
4. Throwback
5. No Secrets
6. Interview
7. No Use Waiting
8. Yes To Everything
9. Too Good To Be True
10. Outro

Recorded Stream (Audacity)> CD Wave (Tracking)
By: Searchinbig 7/24/18

Yes To Everything is ridiculous.

Mp3:

https://we.tl/hMAIrq7SZN

Wave:

https://we.tl/TbpfQz1zqM

Sorry recording levels are a bit low but still sounds awesome!
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

hflpjtrade

Thanks for posting will take wave when you have a chance.

searchinbig

Quote from: hflpjtrade on Jul 28, 2018, 05:03 PM
Thanks for posting will take wave when you have a chance.

You got it and thanks for saying thanks!

hflpjtrade

I agree with you yes to everything killer live love the solo. I am also like No Use For Waiting a lot.

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

Mr. White

Thanks searchinbig! I had captured most of the show live when it happened but had some glitches in sound and missed the beginning of the first song. I then re-recorded it from the re-broadcast, but the sound level was lower than the original like you said yours was. My recording (using Audacity like you did) was one long track. I'm not with it enough to figure out how to divide up and label the individual songs.

Also, did you know there's a way with the free Audacity program to boost up the sound level? I've done it for a couple of things and may try it with your files from this KCRW show.

Thanks again!
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

searchinbig

Quote from: Mr. White on Jul 30, 2018, 06:36 PM
Thanks searchinbig! I had captured most of the show live when it happened but had some glitches in sound and missed the beginning of the first song. I then re-recorded it from the re-broadcast, but the sound level was lower than the original like you said yours was. My recording (using Audacity like you did) was one long track. I'm not with it enough to figure out how to divide up and label the individual songs.

Also, did you know there's a way with the free Audacity program to boost up the sound level? I've done it for a couple of things and may try it with your files from this KCRW show.

Thanks again!

YESSS!! The recording level with Audacity does not change for me. I know where it is but no adjustment takes place when I raise the level.I know there is a way but I guess I have not figured it out yet.

I use CD Wave for tracking. Super easy and free. Just open whole track, press play and splice where you need to. You can work to fast forward and reverse so you can split the tracks wherever you want. Then save the project with the individual tracks.  Just takes a little practice.

Feel free to boost 'em and maybe it'll come out a bit stronger.  :headphones:

Somey

any way some1 can re upload file thanks in advance

MOWJO8185

Bump, can anyone re-up?

johnnYYac

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

searchinbig

sillyboob

Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Somey

Just Checked back I messed up please some1 again if they can upload this or email me somey15@aol.com thank you  sorry

danz

One more time for us super later comers, please?

searchinbig

Somey