Author Topic: Roll Call - Carl @ Mercy Lounge - Nashville - 10/6/2018  (Read 279 times)

Mr. White

• got that old time feeling
    • My YouTube Channel
Roll Call - Carl @ Mercy Lounge - Nashville - 10/6/2018
« on: Aug 03, 2018, 11:09 AM »
Roll Call for Carl Broemel at Mercy Lounge in Nashville on Saturday, October 6, 2018

1. Mr. White +1

jttouch2

Re: Roll Call - Carl @ Mercy Lounge - Nashville - 10/6/2018
« Reply #1 on: Aug 03, 2018, 11:17 AM »
Roll Call for Carl Broemel at Mercy Lounge in Nashville on Saturday, October 6, 2018

1. Mr. White +1
2. Jttouch2 + at least 1

Mr. White

• My YouTube Channel
« Reply #2 on: Oct 06, 2018, 11:38 AM »
OK all you Nashville and surrounding area folks, you better make it out to this special show at the Mercy Lounge (my first time there)!

Saturday night is upon us, and it's the weekend!

Carl Will Be Rocking It Out Tonight!

Be there or be a slacker!

No excuses!

I SAID, IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!

ericm

« Reply #3 on: Oct 06, 2018, 01:55 PM »
OK all you Nashville and surrounding area folks, you better make it out to this special show at the Mercy Lounge (my first time there)!

Saturday night is upon us, and it's the weekend!

Carl Will Be Rocking It Out Tonight!

Be there or be a slacker!

No excuses!

I SAID, IT'S THE WEEKEND!!!

Have a great time and looking forward to hearing all about it (and I'm sure seeing a couple of videos from you as well  :wink:).   :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Mr. White

• My YouTube Channel
« Reply #4 on: Oct 07, 2018, 06:50 PM »

Carl Broemel
"Tennessee Blues" (Bobby Charles Cover)
Mercy Lounge
Nashville, Tennessee
Saturday, October 6, 2018

BOBBY CHARLES
"Tennessee Blues" Lyrics

If I had my way
I'd leave here today I move in a hurry
I find me a place where I could stay
And not have to worry
A place I feel loose
A place I could lose, these Tennessee Blues

I Find me a spot on some mountain top
With no one around me
Vallies and streams birds in the trees
With lakes that surround me
A place I feel loose
A place I could lose, these Tennessee Blues

A place to forget all my regrets
And keep just the good times
Some place I could sleep with nothing but peace
Feel free at all times
A place I feel loose
Some place I could lose, these Tennessee Blues
Some place I could lose, these Tennessee Blues

Mr. White

• My YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: Oct 07, 2018, 10:23 PM »

Carl Broemel
"No One Else"
Mercy Lounge
Nashville, Tennessee

Mr. White

• My YouTube Channel
« Reply #6 on: Oct 08, 2018, 06:22 PM »

Carl Broemel
"Second Fiddle"
Mercy Lounge
Nashville, Tennessee

Mr. White

• My YouTube Channel
« Reply #7 on: Oct 09, 2018, 04:29 PM »
This Nashville show at the Mercy Lounge should have been packed since it's Carl's adulthood hometown. When I got there to get in line, I asked the security guy checking names and IDs how many tickets had been sold. He said something like 167 so far (this was a couple of hours before Doors). When we got in, the person scanning tickets had us pause inside the doorway while she switched over her computer from the other show happening on the floor below us in the Cannery Ballroom. As we waited, Carl's roadie and merchandise guy came down and gave her a little stack of VIP passes and explained who they were for. I'd say there were closer to 200 people there (Interweb posted standing room only capacity is 450), so it wasn't packed either but still very energetic and full of attentive fans and friends.

Murph

« Reply #8 on: Oct 10, 2018, 08:58 AM »
This Nashville show at the Mercy Lounge should have been packed since it's Carl's adulthood hometown. When I got there to get in line, I asked the security guy checking names and IDs how many tickets had been sold. He said something like 167 so far (this was a couple of hours before Doors). When we got in, the person scanning tickets had us pause inside the doorway while she switched over her computer from the other show happening on the floor below us in the Cannery Ballroom. As we waited, Carl's roadie and merchandise guy came down and gave her a little stack of VIP passes and explained who they were for. I'd say there were closer to 200 people there (Interweb posted standing room only capacity is 450), so it wasn't packed either but still very energetic and full of attentive fans and friends.

Any special guests show up and sit in?

Mr. White

• My YouTube Channel
« Reply #9 on: Oct 10, 2018, 10:25 AM »

Any special guests show up and sit in?

No. The only people who sat in with Carl and Steelism were a saxophone player and a trombone player. They played on about 60% to 75% of the songs that night.

Mr. White

• My YouTube Channel
« Reply #10 on: Oct 10, 2018, 02:51 PM »
Carl Broemel - Full Show (Audio Only) - Mercy Lounge - Nashville - 10/6/2018

I just finished uploading my audio files of this show to my MEGA account. I used a TASCAM DR-05 Audio Recorder to capture this full show. When I recorded it, I had the recorder set to capture audio as WAV files. I used Nero to separate each song from the original single track recording. This is the first time I've done this, and I'm glad I figured out how to do it!

Here's the link to be able to download it.

https://mega.nz/#F!QsYmxKRD!8yZ6wVV387jM0aHK1Qjtsg

jttouch2

« Reply #11 on: Oct 10, 2018, 03:17 PM »
Carl Broemel - Full Show (Audio Only) - Mercy Lounge - Nashville - 10/6/2018

I just finished uploading my audio files of this show to my MEGA account. I used a TASCAM DR-05 Audio Recorder to capture this full show. When I recorded it, I had the recorder set to capture audio as WAV files. I used Nero to separate each song from the original single track recording. This is the first time I've done this, and I'm glad I figured out how to do it!

Here's the link to be able to download it.

https://mega.nz/#F!QsYmxKRD!8yZ6wVV387jM0aHK1Qjtsg

Thank you Mr. White! Very nice to meet you at the show and to have all these videos/audio tapes that you recorded for us.