Author Topic: Victory Dance Remix - On Soundcloud  (Read 527 times)

Mr. White

• got that old time feeling
    • My YouTube Channel
Victory Dance Remix - On Soundcloud
« on: Aug 21, 2018, 07:14 PM »

PookdaddyG

Re: Victory Dance Remix - Louisville Musicians - Benefit Cancer Patients & Survivors
« Reply #1 on: Aug 22, 2018, 10:32 AM »
This is the song. I saved the audio using Audacity and used Nero to add a video of Human Population Growth I found on YouTube, so there would be something to watch while listening. I uploaded it to my YouTube Channel as an "Unlisted" video (just for us here on the Forum. Keep it safe. Keep it secret.)

Thanks! This is a super cool remix!

ChiefOKONO

• Cosmic Soul Rebels!
Re: Victory Dance Remix - Louisville Musicians - Benefit Cancer Patients & Survivors
« Reply #2 on: Aug 22, 2018, 01:50 PM »
Thanks, that was very cool and that video is pretty crazy as well!

Jackets N Pones

• Jim...James...Jimothy
« Reply #3 on: Aug 22, 2018, 02:58 PM »
This is the song. I saved the audio using Audacity and used Nero to add a video of Human Population Growth I found on YouTube, so there would be something to watch while listening. I uploaded it to my YouTube Channel as an "Unlisted" video (just for us here on the Forum. Keep it safe. Keep it secret.)

Is it secret? Is it safe?
The radio will play

Gypsycatina

« Reply #4 on: Aug 29, 2018, 08:13 AM »
I would appreciate if you would edit and add in the third artist, @golanbrown, who is listed on the byline remix of the song. Mr. Golan Brown rewrote HALF the song but did not survive the fight to hear his work. If you listened to the interview, Brian and 1200 identified Golan as the 3rd author. Brian Schreck was Golan's music therapist while receiving treatments at #nortoncancerinstitute It is our responsibility to carry on his work as he is no longer with us. This is also going for charity so I am no sure it was really legal for you to "share" this with the public and not allow the source to receive royalties for the charity. Thank you!

Mr. White

• My YouTube Channel
« Reply #5 on: Aug 29, 2018, 09:47 AM »
I would appreciate if you would edit and add in the third artist, @golanbrown, who is listed on the byline remix of the song. Mr. Golan Brown rewrote HALF the song but did not survive the fight to hear his work. If you listened to the interview, Brian and 1200 identified Golan as the 3rd author. Brian Schreck was Golan's music therapist while receiving treatments at #nortoncancerinstitute It is our responsibility to carry on his work as he is no longer with us. This is also going for charity so I am no sure it was really legal for you to "share" this with the public and not allow the source to receive royalties for the charity. Thank you!

It's "Unlisted" on YouTube and only available to people who visit this Forum. It's only been viewed 11 times, and a couple of those views were by me. However, if it bothers you, I'll take it down and delete my original post.

Also, it's still available on Soundcloud for free and has been played there 143 times so far. I had provided a link to it in this thread and will re-post it for those who are fans of WFPK and still want to hear it and the interview in whole.

https://soundcloud.com/wfpk/brian-schreck-and-the-louisville-all-star-remix-of-mmjs-victory-dance

Lonndown27

Re: Victory Dance Remix - On Soundcloud
« Reply #6 on: Aug 31, 2018, 06:56 PM »

It's "Unlisted" on YouTube and only available to people who visit this Forum. It's only been viewed 11 times, and a couple of those views were by me. However, if it bothers you, I'll take it down and delete my original post.

Also, it's still available on Soundcloud for free and has been played there 143 times so far. I had provided a link to it in this thread and will re-post it for those who are fans of WFPK and still want to hear it and the interview in whole.

https://soundcloud.com/wfpk/brian-schreck-and-the-louisville-all-star-remix-of-mmjs-victory-dance

shit this is weird
8/2/2012 + 10/07/2015 + 12/29/2017 + 12/30/2017 +    12/31/2017

Mr. White

• My YouTube Channel
Re: Victory Dance Remix - On Soundcloud
« Reply #7 on: Oct 10, 2018, 06:45 PM »
This cool song has only been listened to 264 times on WFPKs Soundcloud. If you haven't taken the opportunity to listen to the whole interview and the song, you should. It's a total remake of the song but pretty wild to listen to.

Here's WFPKs link to Soundcloud again.
"Victory Dance Remix"