Sea-Hear-Now Fest in Asbury Park

Started by ericm, Apr 05, 2018, 07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

The inaugural Fest produced by the great Danny Clinch will take place this September, and Carl is on the bill.  :thumbsup:

https://www.jambase.com/article/sea-hear-now-festival-announces-inaugural-lineup
"Where's Jim going?"

dookie shoot bandit

Saw this the other day. I am excited about seeing Carl there... but I was surprised not to see a solo Jim set.
Either way I'm there

ericm

Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Apr 07, 2018, 06:38 PM
Saw this the other day. I am excited about seeing Carl there... but I was surprised not to see a solo Jom set.
Either way I'm there

Same here.  :thumbsup:

I don't know if I'll make all three days but I'll be there the day Carl plays for sure.
"Where's Jim going?"

APR

I saw this too, and thought it was great news.  I hope Carl does some other shows in the Mid-Atlantic.  I'd love to finally see him solo!

ericm

This Saturday! Finally.  :thumbsup:

Weather looks to be real nice (September usually is here at the Shore) and should be a great day in Asbury.

Looking forward to Carl's set the most but we'll also get the PHJB, Danny's Tangiers Blues Band, Deer Tick and Brandi Carlisle on Saturday.  :cool:
"Where's Jim going?"

Woody

I really enjoyed Carl's set on Saturday in Asbury Park. He sounded fantastic but damn it was loud which helped when I was stuck on a crazy long drink line. Deer Tick delivered as well, as usual. Great little fest and well run for the first year but they need to work on the food/drink lines which were brutal!