Warren Haynes' Christmas Jam 2018

Started by jttouch2, Oct 15, 2018, 06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jttouch2

https://www.jambase.com/article/warren-haynes-christmas-jam-2018-lineup

Jim James on the bill with Gov't Mule, Dark Side of the Mule, Dave Grohl, Mike Gordon, Marco Benevento, Grace Potter, Jamey Johnson, Joe Bonamassa, and Eric Church. Pretty stacked weekend.

cshum372

I've attended this event for the past 7 years- and wouldn't you know it, I have to miss the year that Jim James is playing...  :angry:

This is a wonderful night of music- lineups are always eclectic and you expect tons of sit-ins. Arguably the greatest night of live music every year- in this author's humble opinion.

jttouch2

Quote from: cshum372 on Oct 15, 2018, 07:45 PM

I've attended this event for the past 7 years- and wouldn't you know it, I have to miss the year that Jim James is playing...  :angry:

This is a wonderful night of music- lineups are always eclectic and you expect tons of sit-ins. Arguably the greatest night of live music every year- in this author's humble opinion.
Glad to hear this great review-might try to make the trip from Nashville for it

cshum372

Tickets will sell out pretty much immediately, so act quick if you are gonna make it. I suspect that the addition of country hit-makers like Eric Church will make it a little harder this year.

For those of us who can't make it I'm pretty sure there's a webcast every year.  Would LOOOOOOOOVVEEE to see Warren Haynes sit in on Jim's set for a few numbers.  :beer:

davymac

I can't get the link to work. Looks like this lineup may have leaked? Sounds solid though

ericm

I can't get the link to work either.

When and where is it?
"Where's Jim going?"

jttouch2

Quote from: ericm on Oct 15, 2018, 10:49 PM

When and where is it?

Dec. 7/8 in Asheville, NC

ericm

Quote from: jttouch2 on Oct 16, 2018, 12:00 AM
Quote from: ericm on Oct 15, 2018, 10:49 PM

When and where is it?

Dec. 7/8 in Asheville, NC

Thanks.  :thumbsup:  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

Stevie

Perhaps we will get a Jim sit in on the Gov't Mule song "Captured."

(I dont know what's up with the background photo but it's the only version on youtube currently)