Jim New Yorker interview

Started by dru, Oct 29, 2018, 02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

Didn't know Jim had broken up with Cornelia Murr.

I wish him luck in finding a true love he can spend his days and nights with forever.

I'm so lucky to have found mine more than 25 years ago.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

dookie shoot bandit

Very personal article.
He seemed like he was in a really great place as of late. I hope this doesn't change.
Keep your head up Jim! Love works in mysterious ways and is found in the most amazing and unexpected circumstances.
Wish ya luck brotha

APR

Thanks for posting.  Maybe the most personal one I've seen......a lot learned about Jim in this article.  He revealed quite a bit.  For all the positive vibes and joy he delivers, he deserves the best.

dru

Quote from: APR on Oct 29, 2018, 05:48 PM
Thanks for posting.  Maybe the most personal one I've seen......a lot learned about Jim in this article.  He revealed quite a bit.  For all the positive vibes and joy he delivers, he deserves the best.

Definitely. Very revealing and vulnerable.

My fiance, who adores Jim, said to me after reading it: 'I just wanna give him a hug.'

Keep on keepin' on, Jim. We love ya!

Cameron

Keep looking, Jim.

I feel lucky everyday that I met my wife at 18 and we're still best friends.

Lonndown27

What a wonderful man he IS

Please Jim listen to the love inside of you.  We don't expect you to be John Lennon or Jesus Christ or Charles Manson...just be you because that's who we have all fallen in love with. Your light, your music, your human nature hits deep and I cannot wait to hear you sing on November 5th
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

cshum372

The NewYorker is my favorite magazine- I've been a subscriber for almost 10 years. So cool to see my favorite artist get a feature! As a lot of you are referencing, this is a highly personal, and informative read; very typical of the amazing journalistic ventures of the New Yorker staff. My day is made. :P

Lonndown27

would love to write for them someday
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

dogwoody

so that sparkly strat he's been playing recently is his first childhood guitar......that's awesome

ranyart

Nice interview and thanks for sharing.  I met Betsy at a CSNY show in 2006 when we were both in relationships that were, ah, no longer relevant when we were both in our early 40s.
We immediately fell completely in love which we share to this day.  The first CD she recommended I listen to was Z.  Need I say anymore?

Love will find a way...
Give love each day...

dogwoody

this is the most personal yim interview I've read