Bank of America Pavilion, sept 2008

Started by AlexDank, Jan 27, 2010, 07:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexDank

is there a torrent/download of this somewhere?

I remember downloading a torrent a long time ago from somewhere and deleting it cause the sound sucked, but now I want it regardless

johnnYYac

I hear ya.  I've got a version of the Boston show from Internet Archive that has since disappeared from their site.  I will upload it soon and post a link nere for you and anyone else to download.  Not tonight though.  I gotta go to bed.

I listen to this show (my only MMJ show so far) quite a bit, in my car or on the CD player in my kitchen.  Its not great quality sound, but the show quality comes through just fine.  Opening with Magheetah, rockin keyboards during the climax of Lay Low.  The "spirit of Boston."
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

johnnYYac

Okay, AD et al.  Here is a link to the Boston Bank of America Pavillion show from September 6, 2008.  Its an audience recording of average to below average quality, but the show (opening with Magheetah), my first and only, was AMAZING!  I can listen to this very easily.

The .zip file is large (almost 1 GB), as it contains both the .flac and .mp3 files for this show, plus .jpg files of the poster.  Enjoy!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HBE8P5DV

The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

AlexDank

thank you so much!

I mainly wanted this so I could hear the Dondante again.....the crazy fast part they threw in during the bridge was insane and I NEED to hear it again, even if it's not great quality