"I'm Amazed" featured on NFL on Fox Pre-game - Week 11 - 11/15/2018

Started by Mr. White, Nov 15, 2018, 08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

Was watching TV with my mother and suddenly became aware MMJ was playing on the TV. Turns out the NFL on Fox Pre-game Show has a segment called "Timeless" where current players give their thoughts on former great players. On this week's Timeless (Week 11 - Thursday Night Football - 11/15/2018) they featured MMJ's "I'm Amazed" while showing clips and comments by current players. They edited the song to where all you heard of the lyrics was "I'm Amazed" and featured some of the guitar work.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Stevie

I don't often go to Wal Mart, but i had to stop in for car stuff the other day and i caught the tail end of Wordless Chorus.  Very strange. 

davymac

Quote from: Mr. White on Nov 15, 2018, 08:45 PM
Was watching TV with my mother and suddenly became aware MMJ was playing on the TV. Turns out the NFL on Fox Pre-game Show has a segment called "Timeless" where current players give their thoughts on former great players. On this week's Timeless (Week 11 - Thursday Night Football - 11/15/2018) they featured MMJ's "I'm Amazed" while showing clips and comments by current players. They edited the song to where all you heard of the lyrics was "I'm Amazed" and featured some of the guitar work.

I caught this live!  I thought it was coming from my computer for a minute...pretty cool

Jbpats

Oddly enough I'm amazed was playing at the restaurant I ate lunch at yesterday. A few songs later Evil Urges came on, I imagine it was one of the workers playlist but I was loving it. I think it was the first time I heard MMJ played while I was eating (out).