Red Rocks 5/28-29/2016

Started by parkervb, Dec 14, 2015, 09:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. White

My Morning Jacket performed the song, "The Way That He Sings", during their Night 2 set at Red Rocks Amphitheater in Morrison, Colorado on Sunday, May 29, 2016. (I recorded this from the second row and have dubbed Taper Audio over my inferior audio. - Taper Audio by Mike B)
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Mr. White

This video starts with a slideshow of photos I took of the audience in attendance at the sold out My Morning Jacket concert at the Red Rocks Amphitheater, in Morrison, Colorado on Sunday, May 29, 2016. Actual live footage of the band performing begins around 2:30 in the video. I shot the video from the 2nd row. The photos were taken during the opening act, The Barr Brothers. The audio has been enhanced with Taper Audio made available from Mike B.

ericm

Very cool Mr. White.  :thumbsup:

Thanks for posting that and bringing back memories of a great few days in Colorado at such a magical venue.  :cool:  :beer:

Man, I wish we were all doing that again this year. Hell, every year for that matter. :grin:
"Where's Jim going?"

Fully

Quote from: ericm on Apr 02, 2017, 08:38 AM

Thanks for posting that and bringing back memories of a great few days in Colorado at such a magical venue.  :cool:  :beer:

Man, I wish we were all doing that again this year. Hell, every year for that matter. :grin:

It would be cool, Eric. I hope you are doing well.

millerjustin

Quote from: ericm on Apr 02, 2017, 08:38 AM

don't make any New Year's plans (yet)
What's in here won't disappear

walterfredo

Quote from: millerjustin on Apr 07, 2017, 01:50 PM
don't make any New Year's plans (yet)

Do tell.

I could get behind the Broomfield rumor that was tossed out.
Yet to miss an MMJ NYE show, gotta keep the streak alive!

d_wil

I know I haven't been the only one listening to the the tapings of these shows this weekend for the 1 year anniversary. Let's go back and do it again!

Mr. White

"Dondante" with Taper Audio

Mr. White

This happened 3 years ago in Colorado at right about now (8:30 pm Mountain Time).