Reno has some older MMJ prints in his store rn

Started by parkervb, Nov 29, 2018, 08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

Jbpats

That two night Boston Orpheum run was soooooooooo good.

Clarkwork

Hoping for the release of more Jim James posters from this tour.  If anyone gets an extra I'd be willing to do some trading etc.
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Mr. White

Quote from: Clarkwork on Nov 29, 2018, 12:07 PM
Hoping for the release of more Jim James posters from this tour.  If anyone gets an extra I'd be willing to do some trading etc.

They didn't have any of the Reno Tour Posters at either of the shows I attended (Nashville & Louisville), but they did have the Album Poster at the Nashville show. I got the autographed one for $50. A regular unautographed one was $30. There were 300 of this poster printed according to the number in pencil in the right-hand corner. This is my poster in a simple wooden frame. I don't think there were any posters for the Louisville show.

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

APR

Quote from: Clarkwork on Nov 29, 2018, 12:07 PM

I can't remember where I saw this, but Reno said there were issues getting posters to some of JJ's solo dates and he was hoping to have more posters available to make up for the glitch.  Both posters were available at the DC show, but by the end of the night Reno was sold out while the one posted above by Mr. White was still for sale.  There were some cool looking shirts too (one definitely a Reno design), most of which sold out by the end of the show.