Summer Tour 2019 (3 shows total)

Started by dontgetupset, Dec 03, 2018, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDUB

Reading the FAQ says we need to have a Flash Seats account to receive the tickets.

Q: Where will I receive my VIP tickets?
A: Starting in 2018, Red Rocks now uses Flash Seats for ticket delivery. More info on Flash Seats can be found on Red Rocks' website. https://www.redrocksonline.com/flashseats

I wonder at what point you have to create a Flash Seat account?

dexter

Quote from: piton87 on Dec 03, 2018, 02:58 PM
Wife and I down for the Forest Hills VIP Suite. Looking forward to meeting the boys. Does that sell out pretty quick.

I would have thought they go quick but that is a lot of money to drop 700 plus for 2 people. I know you get other stuff but still.

Does anyone know where the suite is for viewing?  If it's far back, or really low on the ground level on the side like some are it may not be too great for what really matters: music

Come Closer

Just looking at the seating chart, I'm assuming GA is the way to go for Forest Hills?

Murph

Quote from: Osistheones on Dec 03, 2018, 05:47 PM
Just looking at the seating chart, I'm assuming GA is the way to go for Forest Hills?

The lower bowls are fine also if you don't want to stand the whole time, but yea.. GA all the way.  It's a huge floor, not cramped, easy access to the concourse with drinks/bathrooms. 

dookie shoot bandit

Awesome experience opportunity for the VIP

But looks like I will have to do the $74 GA Floor a ticket instead of $369 or $219 ones

ajiacs

Wife and I down for the Forest Hills VIP Suite. Looking forward to meeting the boys. Does that sell out pretty quick.

The description says "group photo opportunity". Is that a photo of your personal group or of the entire presale party group. Doubt I'll drop the cash on this but curious just what would be included. It's not really described as a meet and greet just a photo opp.

Jackets N Pones

piton87 greatest avatar ever...squab!
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

rab7607

Also a bit concerned or confused on the group photo. I'm sure a photo with the band and a bunch of you guys would be cool, but I think I'd much rather have it with just my wife and I. I imagine we won't get that one explained by tomorrow though.

JaneCool

Do we log in here to buy fanclub presale tix? I just plan on getting regular old seats, don't really have the money for VIP
So, I do believe.....

Cameron

Quote from: JaneCool on Dec 03, 2018, 09:53 PM
Do we log in here to buy fanclub presale tix? I just plan on getting regular old seats, don't really have the money for VIP

http://mymorningjacket.shop.ticketstoday.com/basket.aspx?Action=AddTickets&eventId=189455

talltyson

Varitek

I'm very happy that they will be playing in 2019 but it all seems very odd to me. They took the the time to revamp the website and put up some new merch (albeit with an old design) just to announce 3 shows that won't happen for another 9 months? Strange messaging to this fan...
"Did he just put on a cape?"

subinai

Quote from: Varitek on Dec 04, 2018, 12:46 AM
I'm very happy that they will be playing in 2019 but it all seems very odd to me. They took the the time to revamp the website and put up some new merch (albeit with an old design) just to announce 3 shows that won't happen for another 9 months? Strange messaging to this fan...

i have a hunch that they are playing festivals and these are the only shows that can be announced at this time because of contracts/radius clauses, etc. but then again who knows... this band can be unpredictable.

Woody

Quote from: subinai on Dec 04, 2018, 09:44 AM
Quote from: Varitek on Dec 04, 2018, 12:46 AM

i have a hunch that they are playing festivals and these are the only shows that can be announced at this time because of contracts/radius clauses, etc. but then again who knows... this band can be unpredictable.

Their homepage also states "2019 Summer Headline Shows" which leads me to believe the same.

superfrodies

Quote from: talltyson on Dec 03, 2018, 11:35 PM
https://www.axs.com/events/366053/my-morning-jacket-tickets?q=my+morning+jacket

https://www.axs.com/events/366054/my-morning-jacket-tickets?q=my+morning+jacket

You should be able to select your reserved seats for Red Rocks, new this year.  Instead of the system giving you "best available".

So I saw the Ticketstoday links from the MMJ website but now these AXS links...does it matter which ones you go through? Also, it's annoying there is no button to purchase Fri and Saturday tickets at the same time.

CountSA

It seems tickets were sold out 5 seconds into the presale.

Jbpats

piton87

Got the VIP. It just said GA on it? Not sure. Anyone know if you can get tix mailed I want to frame the poster with the photo OP and the tickets all together.
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

Haldon

wow.  that was bullshit.  had seats 601 row G 17-20.  Then clicked continue and when I got to the next page it said there were no more tickets. 

Jbpats

For those bummed about getting shut out I wouldn't sweat it too much.
Forest Hills is huge and the floor especially can hold a lot of people. Everyone who wants to go should be able to. I got tickets to their last forest hills show a month before with no issue whatsoever.