Summer Tour 2019 (3 shows total)

Started by dontgetupset, Dec 03, 2018, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dr_trousers

Quote from: Haldon on Dec 04, 2018, 10:14 AM
wow.  that was bullshit.  had seats 601 row G 17-20.  Then clicked continue and when I got to the next page it said there were no more tickets. 

Same. But I did the old "keep trying, someone will fuck up their CC info" approach and ended up getting tickets at 10:17.

dexter

I agree with jbpats
I actually bought an extra pair and had a hard time getting rid of it

But as far as this presale, and I've done enough to know to expect being disappointed, I was on the CID page refreshing for packages for 4 minutes before the page switched over to a clickable button. I didn't realize they were just redirecting to the forest hills site. I was hoping for vip reserved lower bowl seats and by the time that 4 minutes passed it was only GA.

Cameron

Scored 2 GA for Forest Hills. Pumped!

dexter

I toyed with the super vip package but at almost 800 bucks for 2 tickets it is just too much.

Jbpats

I just pulled more GA tickets using my iphone. People who got shut out maybe try that?

LouisvilleJacket

Curious if people are going thorugh AXS site directly or MMJ site and being redirected? Cant figure which is the best option.
Devils and Demons are Comin'

walterfredo

Quote from: LouisvilleJacket on Dec 04, 2018, 10:35 AM
Curious if people are going thorugh AXS site directly or MMJ site and being redirected? Cant figure which is the best option.

curious as well.

Jbpats

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 04, 2018, 10:38 AM
Quote from: LouisvilleJacket on Dec 04, 2018, 10:35 AM

curious as well.

MMJ site
My most recent attempt was through the link they had on their insta story and I was able to pull GA tickets.

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: piton87 on Dec 04, 2018, 10:13 AM
Got the VIP. It just said GA on it? Not sure. Anyone know if you can get tix mailed I want to frame the poster with the photo OP and the tickets all together.

Did it ask you for a password?

Jbpats

Between purchasing 6 tickets for Forest Hills and 4 tickets to Dead and Company yesterday my Credit Card is getting hit pretty hard this week.

I hate how these bands do these onsales for shows 8 months away just before Xmas.

Glad i'm not really a Stones fan because those $400 per face value tickets would have been the straw that broke the camels back for me.

jttouch2

Do we expect the Red Rocks presale to be even rowdier? I'm trying to get three then but I feel like if Forest Hills is this crazy that RR will be much crazier

Jbpats

Quote from: jttouch2 on Dec 04, 2018, 10:45 AM
Do we expect the Red Rocks presale to be even rowdier? I'm trying to get three then but I feel like if Forest Hills is this crazy that RR will be much crazier

Red Rocks will be A LOT worse.

jttouch2

Also, for those who bought Forest Hills, how were the ticket fees?

Jbpats

Quote from: jttouch2 on Dec 04, 2018, 10:46 AM
Also, for those who bought Forest Hills, how were the ticket fees?
$9.75

DayDrinkin

What were the VIP ticket limits?

piton87

Anyone else do the VIP Suite for Forest Hills curious as to how this going to work?
Is there a doctor in the house tonight?

Hoptimus Prime

Did the VIP offerings end up being through CID, AXS, or TicketsToday?
5/24/2003, and every damn time possible since!

talltyson

Quote from: superfrodies on Dec 04, 2018, 09:54 AM
Quote from: talltyson on Dec 03, 2018, 11:35 PM
https://www.axs.com/events/366053/my-morning-jacket-tickets?q=my+morning+jacket

https://www.axs.com/events/366054/my-morning-jacket-tickets?q=my+morning+jacket

You should be able to select your reserved seats for Red Rocks, new this year.  Instead of the system giving you "best available".

So I saw the Ticketstoday links from the MMJ website but now these AXS links...does it matter which ones you go through? Also, it's annoying there is no button to purchase Fri and Saturday tickets at the same time.

Looks like you use this one today.
http://mymorningjacket.shop.ticketstoday.com/?fbclid=IwAR2bRywKVgz92IUUOkaN6C_qdQyxcY_2tYCJ7oum1xM8jAkr-ZJyqntpweQ

Then the AXS links for tomorrow presell.  I think im going to focus on one night today, then the other tomorrow.  And then what ever else i need on fridays general sale.

dexter

Quote from: piton87 on Dec 04, 2018, 10:51 AM
Anyone else do the VIP Suite for Forest Hills curious as to how this going to work?

I did not. I'm guessing, but I don't have knowledge, that the suite will be one of the speakeasy suites. The language is a little confusing. It stresses you have a GA ticket and that you can visit the suite during the show.

I'm not sure what that means. Sounds like maybe a lounge inside with drinks snacks and a bathroom but you're watching the show from GA. And if you get real close in GA, being in early, it makes it hard to then go back to use the suite. Unless you can watch the show from the suite, the speakeasy suites are on the floor level on the sides. That would probably be pretty chill while taking advantage of the open bar, but then why do you need the GA ticket?

And looks like all vip are doing the same pre meal thing. But at some point the very vip thing gets a photo and a poster. I'm sure it will be a great time, it's just a little unclear how it all works (and a lot of $). I'm sure you'll have a blast

dexter

Quote from: Hoptimus Prime on Dec 04, 2018, 11:05 AM
Did the VIP offerings end up being through CID, AXS, or TicketsToday?
Redirected to axs
CID didn't go live until a few minutes after 10