Summer Tour 2019 (3 shows total)

Started by dontgetupset, Dec 03, 2018, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

walterfredo

Quote from: talltyson on Dec 04, 2018, 11:07 AM
Then the AXS links for tomorrow presell. 

reading is fundamental! Thank you.

Cameron

I used my phone as well and it was quick and easy.

dookie shoot bandit

Got 2 Forest Hills GA right at 10am!!!

Tickets already going for $150 on Vivid Seats... Thank goodness for the presale, and I am grateful I got through with ease.

Now we just have to wait 249 more days  :cheesy: :thumbsup: :beer: :drum: :headphones:

WickedMessenger

Red Rocks has VIP for Early Entry General Admission. Would that get you in early enough for the first few rows between 8 and 29?

MikeR1390

Quote from: WickedMessenger on Dec 04, 2018, 11:23 AM
Red Rocks has VIP for Early Entry General Admission. Would that get you in early enough for the first few rows between 8 and 29?

Pretty sure that is the draw for these seats. I guess it would be a perk if you dont like sitting in line all day but with how the early entry went last time, I can say anything for sure.

CountSA

I must have tried at least 100 times on 2 different devices and come up with nothing.  Hopefully the public sale isn't as much of a shit show.

jttouch2

That's my biggest worry, I'll be with my family who will definitely want to do touristy things and not wait in line for a long time before so idk if i can trust a GA ticket

Jbpats

Quote from: jttouch2 on Dec 04, 2018, 11:28 AM
That's my biggest worry, I'll be with my family who will definitely want to do touristy things and not wait in line for a long time before so idk if i can trust a GA ticket

The line starts early at Red Rocks, when I went in 2016 I elected for lower row reserved tickets - like 29 or so.
I wanted to spend my time tailgating with friends vs. standing in a long line.

jttouch2

Quote from: Jbpats on Dec 04, 2018, 11:31 AM
Quote from: jttouch2 on Dec 04, 2018, 11:28 AM

The line starts early at Red Rocks, when I went in 2016 I elected for lower row reserved tickets - like 29 or so.
I wanted to spend my time tailgating with friends vs. standing in a long line.
I might do the same if I can, I would want to do the 25-28 rows of GA anyway to really experience the whole red rocks venue and not just the stage so that would make sense

talltyson

Quote from: Cameron on Dec 04, 2018, 11:17 AM
did you use phones browser or axs app?

Shug

Remember the rows at Red Rocks are really deep (the bench seating plus a bunch of standing room in front of the bench), which is awesome for having space, but just a few rows back and you get far away from the stage quickly.  If the wind picks up, the sound turns to shit for the back 2/3rds of the venue.  I would not want to be there past about row 20, but for me good sound is most important.

We did the VIP thing (reserved seats in the first three rows) for Tedeschi Trucks last summer and it was pricey, but I'm glad I did it.

If you want to get a sense of the majesty of the place, you just turn around and gape in awe!

https://goo.gl/images/bKcZeu
"Some like their water shallow, I like mine deep"

cshum372

I tried for about 15 minutes and could not get through. I am a high school teacher, so I do not have the time to have multiple pages running and all that shit..

I'm hoping that I can score a ticket to Forest Hills either tomorrow or Friday. am I to believe that the AMEX Presale tomorrow uses the same promo code? ( POOCH)

Cameron

Quote from: talltyson on Dec 04, 2018, 11:40 AM
Quote from: Cameron on Dec 04, 2018, 11:17 AM
did you use phones browser or axs app?

browser

walterfredo

Quote from: Shug on Dec 04, 2018, 11:46 AM
If the wind picks up, the sound turns to shit for the back 2/3rds of the venue.  I would not want to be there past about row 20, but for me good sound is most important.

I think I have seen about 15 shows at Red Rocks over the years, I agree that the wind can mess with the sound, but I would really say anything behind row 45-50 is the potential danger zone. I've been there in some serious weather too and have not had any sound issues in the front 2/3 of the venue.

jttouch2

Got 3 GA for both nights, it was a breeze got lucky

gratefueled

having trouble getting tickets....is RR presale sold out already?

RastaRunner5

Woo! Got the Hyatt Package w/ transportation to and from the venue for two nights.

So excited!

First time to Red Rocks!!

MikeR1390

Quote from: gratefueled on Dec 04, 2018, 12:06 PM
having trouble getting tickets....is RR presale sold out already?

Appears that way. No luck on either night for anyone in my party. Not stressing though, other opportunity for tix.

stxfan10

The front 7 rows are gone for 8/2, and the reserved sections are gone for 8/3. 
Still showing GA as an option both nights, but no luck finding tickets.

MMJTX

that was tough,
me and 2 other buddies trying to get tix for us for both nights
I was able to secure tix in reserved for 8/3 but we weren't able to get anything else
Anytime