Summer Tour 2019 (3 shows total)

Started by dontgetupset, Dec 03, 2018, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CopperTom

dont_go_on_me

I got row 1 for night 1!  It says they are "Reserved Rows 1-7 / ♿ Accessible Seating Only" but I definitely didn't select the Accessible Seating option. 

Guess I'll just have to hope that I don't have any issues come August 2nd...

brob

We did the Hyatt Golden package.  We got reserved row 5 on side left. Hope to see/meet a bunch of Jacket fans at at the hotel!

superfrodies

I had two tabs open for each night. Had 2 GA tickets in my cart for both nights. put in all my info and hit purchase on both nights. Friday went through and Saturday brought me back to the home page and did not process my order for some reason. So frustrating!!! None of my friends had any luck, so I guess I'm happy I got one night locked down. Still, Saturday was in my grasp!  :cry:

mdgsolo

What a shit show.  I had to somehow create a new AXS account, then merge it with a Flash Seats account, and then it dumped me onto a home page with nothing left in my cart.

midwesterner

RR presale was bullshit. The CID links are worthless. Why not just link the AXS page? Basically CID links were broken and added a step.

superfrodies

Why does the AXS site say the presale starts tomorrow? Sorry if someone else already asked this and I missed it.

APR

talltyson

Few people scored on the FB groups.  I had two reserved for Friday, but was not happy with location so i dropped them, i will do better tomorrow and or Friday.  Was 20 seconds behind for Saturday night on my phone, no luck.  and upon my retry for Friday no luck.  Remember there is another presale for RR tomorrow, on AXS.  Don't let this one get you down, i bet they only had a few hundred tickets today.

talltyson

Quote from: dont_go_on_me on Dec 04, 2018, 12:15 PM
I got row 1 for night 1!  It says they are "Reserved Rows 1-7 / ♿ Accessible Seating Only" but I definitely didn't select the Accessible Seating option. 

Guess I'll just have to hope that I don't have any issues come August 2nd...
Did the same for a Broncos game, during a rush to find tickets.  No issues.  They legally can't ask you for proof, they did make a change, and i'm pretty sure those are non transferable tickets, so you have to go!  Guessing that is not a problem!

superfrodies

Quote from: talltyson on Dec 04, 2018, 12:27 PM
Few people scored on the FB groups.  I had two reserved for Friday, but was not happy with location so i dropped them, i will do better tomorrow and or Friday.  Was 20 seconds behind for Saturday night on my phone, no luck.  and upon my retry for Friday no luck.  Remember there is another presale for RR tomorrow, on AXS.  Don't let this one get you down, i bet they only had a few hundred tickets today.

So I'm painfully out of the loop on this AXS pre-sale. Does it require a code and what time does it start tomorrow? Thanks for any information, this is really good news.

MikeR1390

Quote from: superfrodies on Dec 04, 2018, 12:28 PM

So I'm painfully out of the loop on this AXS pre-sale. Does it require a code and what time does it start tomorrow? Thanks for any information, this is really good news.

Appears to be an American Express presale. Trying to find more information out as well.

walterfredo

e-stone

midwesterner

Quote from: MikeR1390 on Dec 04, 2018, 12:31 PM
Quote from: superfrodies on Dec 04, 2018, 12:28 PM

Appears to be an American Express presale. Trying to find more information out as well.

Most AMEX presales only require that you pay with a AMEX

bobmono

got 2 - GA tix for Saturday pretty easily - had no luck with Friday - kinda confused why a 2 day pass to RR wasn't an option???

should be able to pull some more tomorrow or friday...

walterfredo

does anyone have any info on tomorrow's presale they can share please?

jttouch2

Quote from: bobmono on Dec 04, 2018, 12:44 PM
got 2 - GA tix for Saturday pretty easily - had no luck with Friday - kinda confused why a 2 day pass to RR wasn't an option???

should be able to pull some more tomorrow or friday...
That was very odd to me as well, I had 2 windows open so i managed to put them together okay but i definitely expected a "2 day pass" option

talltyson

Pre-sale info will be posted on the FB link below.  I will also update this page, if someone doesn't beat me to it.  I don't know the details for tomorrow, but it does look like a radio pre-sale for Thursday for sure.  Tomorrow could be a American Express, so sorry for that lack of detail!

https://www.facebook.com/events/324564338139612/

The only information i see on this page is....  97.3 KBCO presents
My Morning Jacket

All Ages

Local Presale: Thurs 12/6 10a - 10p MST
On Sale: Fri 12/7 10a MST

Click "Interested" or "Attending" in the event for updates and presale password!

I have found, some live shows, they don't release pre-sale info until about an hour of onsale time.  Sometimes the night of.

I looked all over AXS event page for more details about the pre-sale tomorrow, and there is nothing posted, other then a count down timer, that starts tomorrow 10am mountain time.

e-stone

did anyone (here, facebook or otherwise) score 1-7 WITHOUT going VIP?