Summer Tour 2019 (3 shows total)

Started by dontgetupset, Dec 03, 2018, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jttouch2

Quote from: e-stone on Dec 04, 2018, 12:49 PM
did anyone (here, facebook or otherwise) score 1-7 WITHOUT going VIP?
I think I saw someone on facebook who snagged row 1

walterfredo

Quote from: jttouch2 on Dec 04, 2018, 12:51 PM

then they used the ADA link, which is kind of shady if they're not ADA. I checked out of curiosity and was able to pull row 1 by clicking the ADA tab. I did not buy.

midwesterner

Check premium seating section on AXS. I just got 3 row seats for both nights. They are pricey but fuck it.

e-stone

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 04, 2018, 12:53 PM

then they used the ADA link, which is kind of shady if they're not ADA. I checked out of curiosity and was able to pull row 1 by clicking the ADA tab. I did not buy.

same.  there is still one floating out there for 8/3.

dont_go_on_me

I pulled row 1 for night 1 and did not select the option requesting ADA seats.  I really wish I knew if it's fine and they open a few of those seats for general sale or if I'm going to get hassled by security at the show. 

I called Tickets Today customer service and, to no surprise, they were of no help.

walterfredo

Quote from: midwesterner on Dec 04, 2018, 12:55 PM
Check premium seating section on AXS. I just got 3 row seats for both nights. They are pricey but fuck it.

love how they say $95 but you can never buy them at that.

Jbpats

Quote from: dont_go_on_me on Dec 04, 2018, 12:58 PM

I pulled row 1 for night 1 and did not select the option requesting ADA seats.  I really wish I knew if it's fine and they open a few of those seats for general sale or if I'm going to get hassled by security at the show. 

I called Tickets Today customer service and, to no surprise, they were of no help.

Security won't say a word, 99% of those seats are occupied by able body people.

e-stone

so i'm pulling tix @$95 each and then they are $210/each in my cart?

e-stone

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 04, 2018, 01:06 PM

yeah i was pretty stoked for a second there.  are these re-sale then?

e-stone

Quote from: Jbpats on Dec 04, 2018, 01:06 PM

this year they started asking "do you confirm that someone in your party is handicapped".  of course you can just say yes and they are not allowed to ask you anything further.

Clarkwork

If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

walterfredo

e-stone

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 04, 2018, 01:13 PM
still doesn't feel right.
nope.  the one year we did that for Ryan Adams was not enjoyable. 

Jbpats

Quote from: e-stone on Dec 04, 2018, 01:12 PM
Quote from: Jbpats on Dec 04, 2018, 01:06 PM

this year they started asking "do you confirm that someone in your party is handicapped".  of course you can just say yes and they are not allowed to ask you anything further.

That's fairly standard for ticket sites to have that prior to purchasing seats. That said you can't ask somebody or call somebody out for not being handicapped. ESPECIALLY not in this day and age.
Just because a person can walk whose to say they aren't visually impaired or hearing impaired or lord knows whatever else. It's just too much of a liability and bad publicity for a venue to question somebodies handicap.
It sucks, and people abuse it for sure but at the end of the day it is what it is.

e-stone

still wondering what is up with that AXS Premium?  was that an option the whole time?  were those tix resale?  there were a good amount when i first started checking after midwesterner mentioned it.  doesn't bode well for the next few pre-sales in this section.

Jbpats

Quote from: e-stone on Dec 04, 2018, 01:16 PM
still wondering what is up with that AXS Premium?  was that an option the whole time?  were those tix resale?  there were a good amount when i first started checking after midwesterner mentioned it.  doesn't bode well for the next few pre-sales in this section.

I assume those are equivalent to Ticketmasters premium seat nonsense. Price gauging on the best seats based on demand.

midwesterner

Quote from: e-stone on Dec 04, 2018, 01:07 PM
Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 04, 2018, 01:06 PM

yeah i was pretty stoked for a second there.  are these re-sale then?

I don't think they are resell because I thought the presale tickets are non exchangeable. Not sure what the deal is but I went with it since it is confirmed and I got row 3 dead center. And none of these are going to available in the future sales.

Anyone have an extra VIP Poster they will want to sell?

Pinky

midwesterner

Quote from: Pinky on Dec 04, 2018, 01:19 PM
presale starts tomorow

https://www.axs.com/events/366053/my-morning-jacket-tickets

what is that mean ?

It was listed as an Amex presale. Most likely you will need a Amex to complete the purchase.

Clarkwork

I've never had an issue getting tix before, that was a shit show
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....