Summer Tour 2019 (3 shows total)

Started by dontgetupset, Dec 03, 2018, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e-stone

thefudgefactory

Quote from: e-stone on Dec 04, 2018, 12:49 PM
did anyone (here, facebook or otherwise) score 1-7 WITHOUT going VIP?

Was able to grab two for Friday in the 6th row, far left without going VIP.  Had two for Saturday also but when I went to check out it crashed on me.

CountSA

It's bad that I'm longing for the days of a Wonderful Union presale.

midwesterner

This is honestly the only time I have had trouble getting MMJ tickets. No other shows have been this difficult.

walterfredo

The fact that this Red Rocks is a huge factor

MikeR1390

Quote from: midwesterner on Dec 04, 2018, 01:37 PM
This is honestly the only time I have had trouble getting MMJ tickets. No other shows have been this difficult.

Only headlining shows for 2 years at MMJ mecca will do that. We will all get in! Good vibes all around.

DayDrinkin

Anyone that got Red Rocks VIP still waiting on confirmation email? The charge hit my credit card and I printed out confirmation but no email and i can't log into account that I created during checkout.  :huh:

talltyson

Those "axs premium" tickets are now sold out.  Had the last two (row 4 seats in 70s), and someone grabbed them before i paid....  A good tip for next time i guess, just saw it too late on here!

tourist12

Quote from: e-stone on Dec 04, 2018, 12:49 PM
did anyone (here, facebook or otherwise) score 1-7 WITHOUT going VIP?

I was in at the stroke of noon and was able to score a pair in the 7th row for Friday. No dice for Saturday. Curious to know what's available in the Amex presale tomorrow. 2-day non-VIP packages would've been a nice option.

For anyone who was trying to get GA for Forest Hills and struck out - I wouldn't sweat it. You should have no trouble getting them in the general sale.

DayDrinkin

Quote from: talltyson on Dec 04, 2018, 01:43 PM
Those "axs premium" tickets are now sold out.  Had the last two (row 4 seats in 70s), and someone grabbed them before i paid....  A good tip for next time i guess, just saw it too late on here!

I got those (gulp for my 2-day ticket costs). I had them in and out of my cart about 10 times trying to buy before it let me check out.

talltyson

Quote from: DayDrinkin on Dec 04, 2018, 01:45 PM
Quote from: talltyson on Dec 04, 2018, 01:43 PM

I got those (gulp for my 2-day ticket costs). I had them in and out of my cart about 10 times trying to buy before it let me check out.
I figured it was someone from here!  Nobody on the fb group was talking about this tip.  So i just posted as a future tip!  Those will be pretty rad seats!

ska2free

Quote from: DayDrinkin on Dec 04, 2018, 01:42 PM
Anyone that got Red Rocks VIP still waiting on confirmation email? The charge hit my credit card and I printed out confirmation but no email and i can't log into account that I created during checkout.  :huh:

I got a confirmation email (from guestservices@boxoffice.axs.com), but the event hasn't shown up in my AXS account yet.   I checked my bank, and the charge went though.  I'd check your spam, and check your bank. 

Clarkwork

If anyone happened to buy extra VIP, I'll gladly purchase, cant transfer but can all go together
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

TSarge

Please add me to the list of those who would pay for a VIP ticket on the secondary market.   :cry:

midwesterner

Quote from: MikeR1390 on Dec 04, 2018, 01:39 PM
Quote from: midwesterner on Dec 04, 2018, 01:37 PM

Only headlining shows for 2 years at MMJ mecca will do that. We will all get in! Good vibes all around.

I guess so. I am glad I went for the premium tickets. Sitting in the lower area of RR makes a huge difference in sound.

TSarge

Does anyone know if VIP tickets will also be made available during regular on-sale?

e-stone

sorry, i still can't wrap my head around this "Premium" option.  so while myself (and i assume many others) clicked endlessly for $95, Row 1-7 seats on the official MMJ page, AXS was selling these same seats at $200+ a pop? 

were we just clicking for a shot at a few tickets on the far left and far right side of those rows? 

MikeR1390

Quote from: e-stone on Dec 04, 2018, 02:04 PM
sorry, i still can't wrap my head around this "Premium" option.  so while myself (and i assume many others) clicked endlessly for $95, Row 1-7 seats on the official MMJ page, AXS was selling these same seats at $200+ a pop? 

were we just clicking for a shot at a few tickets on the far left and far right side of those rows? 

It is someone who purchased, then directly went and posted them for sale at a premium price. It is a way for AXS, and Ticketmaster, to get in on the secondary market. Think of it as an "official secondary market"

e-stone

Quote from: MikeR1390 on Dec 04, 2018, 02:08 PM
Quote from: e-stone on Dec 04, 2018, 02:04 PM

It is someone who purchased, then directly went and posted them for sale at a premium price. It is a way for AXS, and Ticketmaster, to get in on the secondary market. Think of it as an "official secondary market"

that's what i had initially thought.  but then saw that they are "non-transferable".  i guess that just means "non-transferable" to the second buyer then?

oistheone

Those AXS premium tickets are NOT $95 a pop. It says they are, until they're in your cart and you realize your order total is upwards of $700. I'll pass.