Summer Tour 2019 (3 shows total)

Started by dontgetupset, Dec 03, 2018, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e-stone

jesus...rich people keep clicking...i just pulled Row 2 42-43 for $340/per for saturday.

this is infuriating.

oistheone

Nature of the business these days. Wait till a few days before the show and pull the trigger, we'll all get in.

e-stone

i just don't understand why they didn't make the initial sale non-transferable - at least Rows 1-4 which had been the case for RR shows this past summer.

mmjatl

Saw these articles and videos recently on the "secondary market" basically being run by Ticketmaster, etc.  Watch the undercover video at the bottom of the article. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/ticketmaster-resellers-las-vegas-1.4828535

superfrodies

Quote from: thefudgefactory on Dec 04, 2018, 01:26 PM
Quote from: e-stone on Dec 04, 2018, 12:49 PM
did anyone (here, facebook or otherwise) score 1-7 WITHOUT going VIP?

Was able to grab two for Friday in the 6th row, far left without going VIP.  Had two for Saturday also but when I went to check out it crashed on me.

I had two tickets for Saturday, as well, and then it crashed on me, too! I was able to snag two GA for Friday but damn, i thought i was going to get lucky and get both nights...that would be too simple though.

Clarkwork

I hate AXS, ended up with both nights, but took all damn day
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

midwesterner

Quote from: oistheone on Dec 04, 2018, 02:12 PM
Those AXS premium tickets are NOT $95 a pop. It says they are, until they're in your cart and you realize your order total is upwards of $700. I'll pass.

I don't think it said anywhere on premium they were $95. When I was adding them to my cart I was aware of the cost.

consigliare

Arrgh! 

Of course my email advising of the presale went to spam folder and I only became aware of the shows 2 hours ago.  Apparently, just about everything was gone in 15 seconds anyway.  WTF?  Did the Wall Street banks set up high-speed trading computers right outside of RR?

Would have loved to get a pair of VIPs for both days for my B-day, and maybe more will open for the public sale, but I am not hopeful and/or they will prolly be gone in 2 seconds. 

Anyway, add me to the list of people wanting a pair of VIPs for both nights please...

And, who knows, maybe they will add more shows like they did last time.

I cast my vote for another ArtPark!

Pinky

Quote from: midwesterner on Dec 04, 2018, 01:24 PM
Quote from: Pinky on Dec 04, 2018, 01:19 PM
presale starts tomorow

https://www.axs.com/events/366053/my-morning-jacket-tickets

what is that mean ?

It was listed as an Amex presale. Most likely you will need a Amex to complete the purchase.

Not for red rocks, NY only ... and that tommorow presale for Red Rocks  ? is that presale for resale ?   :huh::angry:

consigliare

A resale of a presale, which is before the public sale, so, technically it's a presale?

Stevie

Quote from: midwesterner on Dec 04, 2018, 03:08 PM
Those AXS premium tickets are NOT $95 a pop. It says they are, until they're in your cart and you realize your order total is upwards of $700. I'll pass.

I don't think it said anywhere on premium they were $95. When I was adding them to my cart I was aware of the cost.

I didn't wake up in time for the presale, but when i looked at the presale page yesterday (it's still there), it lists three price points.  55, 65, 95.  The 95 is for rows 1-7.  Unless people are talking about the experience tickets, which were way more than that, there shouldn't have been a 400 dollar ticket. 

talltyson

Quote from: midwesterner on Dec 04, 2018, 03:08 PM

I did though.....  i figured that out a awhile after i posted.  I was seeing these $95 tickets, clicking on them and it said they were no longer available.  I did finally get a pair into cart, and they changed to $350+ per.  So instead of fans getting that VIP deal, and The Jacket getting some more cheddar, these assholes get it.  Just wait to you see the fees you have to pay AXS the next few days, some of you have seen them already.  But be ready for over a 30% fee charge.  I live in Denver and the city has some deal with these blow hards, and every Red Rocks show runs through AXS and any other venue the city owns.

From what i could see, these $350 AXS premium tickets were all pretty much in the middle, and within the first 4 rows.  Guessing the $97 tickets were on both far sides, where the view is not that great.

oistheone

The side $95 'premium' tickets were $95 when you went to put them in your cart, then when you went to check out, they changed to $300. Some weird shenanigans for sure.

talltyson

Another "tip" or "word of advice" I'll add about AXS.  Last week for Rolling Stones tickets, during both pre-sale and general onsale, i was in the waiting room for 20-30 minutes, while others were buying away, many others complained about this too.  So budget your time accordingly.  We are talking Stones at a large NFL Stadium vs two nights at Red Rocks, but don't expect anything to happen fast, tomorrow (whatever that pre-sale is), Thursday Pre-Sale and Fridays general sale.

CopperTom

I'm going to avoid attempting to buy that tier of ticket tomorrow.  Shady shit, that's for sure.

midwesterner

I would be surprised if any 1-7 rows are left in the next few on sales. I could be wrong but I doubt much is left for $95 dollars

dexter

Frustrating that NOW forest hills reserved seats preparty vip is available but wasn't for the first hour after onSale, only ga

talltyson

AEG Facebook account confirmed tomorrows pre-sale is AMEX.  Looks like the public pre-sale is Thursday.

MMJCOBRA

Can anyone spare a poster for either or both nights?  Got screwed on VIP then lost my shirt on the AXS premium!!! 

Total clusterf*ck.   Anywho. I'll forget all about the $$s since the concert is still 9 months away.

However, I already have poster angst which will only increase over the coming months so any help is appreciated!!  Drinks on me!!  Shoot me a pm.
Kind regards
Rob

Emb1528

What a cluster of a day... I had two row three VIPs in my cart with CC information locked in. When I submitted payment, it came back with an error message and lost the tickets. Extremely frustrating!!
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head