Summer Tour 2019 (3 shows total)

Started by dontgetupset, Dec 03, 2018, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenfarr

Quote from: dexter on Dec 04, 2018, 06:31 PM
Frustrating that NOW forest hills reserved seats preparty vip is available but wasn't for the first hour after onSale, only ga

Right? I was in right at 10 and no Reserved option, and I didn't want GA.  I randomly checked around 1PM and snagged 201 row A.  Totally lucked out, but AXS sucks.

Pinky

So, lets sum it up... if there will be any more official sales (for Red Rocks of course) or my only chances now are the resselers, which means double the price (min).

dexter

Quote from: Jenfarr on Dec 04, 2018, 11:15 PM
Frustrating that NOW forest hills reserved seats preparty vip is available but wasn't for the first hour after onSale, only ga

Right? I was in right at 10 and no Reserved option, and I didn't want GA.  I randomly checked around 1PM and snagged 201 row A.  Totally lucked out, but AXS sucks.

Because of the re directing of cid taking 4 minutes I assumed those seats sold out and I bought the ga. You have the seats I was so hoping to get right at 10. It's frustrating. Congrats on those seats !

CopperTom

Is there a password for today's RR presale on AXS?

Jenfarr

Quote from: dexter on Dec 05, 2018, 07:08 AM
Quote from: Jenfarr on Dec 04, 2018, 11:15 PM

Because of the re directing of cid taking 4 minutes I assumed those seats sold out and I bought the ga. You have the seats I was so hoping to get right at 10. It's frustrating. Congrats on those seats !

But I was in at 10 and there was no Reserved option at all, only GA.  AXS "screwed up", probabaly on purpose, and enough people probably called CID that they released some Reserved. At least that is my theory.

walterfredo

Quote from: CopperTom on Dec 05, 2018, 07:22 AM

Anyone? Please and thank you.

Woody

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 05, 2018, 09:34 AM

No password. I believe you just have to purchase tix with an Amex.

MikeR1390

Quote from: Woody on Dec 05, 2018, 09:49 AM
Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 05, 2018, 09:34 AM

No password. I believe you just have to purchase tix with an Amex.

Correct and tomorrow's presale password is geetar

cshum372

UGH.. the AMEX presale says the passcode is the number on the back of the card- without dashes. that IS NOT working... wtf-- this is such a frustrating process...

Byrnzee

Not sure if it helps but seems there is a 'Preferred' Amex and then another more general Amex pre-sale option below the ADA option.  I was able to get through without a password on that one.

rdeiterding

Quote from: cshum372 on Dec 05, 2018, 10:13 AM

UGH.. the AMEX presale says the passcode is the number on the back of the card- without dashes. that IS NOT working... wtf-- this is such a frustrating process...

I was having trouble too and tried again and noticed there are two amex presale links, a 'preferred' one at the top and another regular card one further down below the accessible link, that one worked for me!  Good luck!

bobmono

Quote from: rdeiterding on Dec 05, 2018, 10:40 AM

I was having trouble too and tried again and noticed there are two amex presale links, a 'preferred' one at the top and another regular card one further down below the accessible link, that one worked for me!  Good luck!

did you use an amex for payment?  or did any card work?

MMJTX

I thought it didn't start for another 45 mins or so
Anytime

MikeR1390

Quote from: MMJTX on Dec 05, 2018, 11:16 AM
I thought it didn't start for another 45 mins or so

This is for NY which started at 10 eastern. RR will start are noon eastern.

rdeiterding

Quote from: bobmono on Dec 05, 2018, 10:48 AM
Quote from: rdeiterding on Dec 05, 2018, 10:40 AM

did you use an amex for payment?  or did any card work?

Pretty sure you will have to use an Amex to check out - I didn't actually purchase, but got to the enter your credit card details screen (managed to get tickets for the Queens show yesterday) as I was just doing a dry run for Red Rocks at noon

talltyson

Such a cluster!  For what its worth, AEG facebook account (Red Rocks promoter) is telling people on the FB event page the password for today is also geetar.  Just in case someone whats to try that, but i do think thats bad info, as the event page is showing geetar for tomorrows code.

Emb1528

Quote from: talltyson on Dec 05, 2018, 11:31 AM
Such a cluster!  For what its worth, AEG facebook account (Red Rocks promoter) is telling people on the FB event page the password for today is also geetar.  Just in case someone whats to try that, but i do think thats bad info, as the event page is showing geetar for tomorrows code.

For the AEG presale tomorrow?

This presale has been rough!
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

Emb1528

Anyone else having issues getting into the waiting room for 8/3? I'm in for 8/2, but still says coming soon for 8/3.
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

bobmono

in the waiting room - im sure this will go horrible!

talltyson

Quote from: Emb1528 on Dec 05, 2018, 11:40 AM
Anyone else having issues getting into the waiting room for 8/3? I'm in for 8/2, but still says coming soon for 8/3.
same for me too!