Summer Tour 2019 (3 shows total)

Started by dontgetupset, Dec 03, 2018, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobmono

Quote from: talltyson on Dec 05, 2018, 11:48 AM
Quote from: Emb1528 on Dec 05, 2018, 11:40 AM
Anyone else having issues getting into the waiting room for 8/3? I'm in for 8/2, but still says coming soon for 8/3.
same for me too!

same here

MMJTX

everything worked for me and my friend just fine. able to secure tix for each night at RR. Reserved section
Anytime

MikeR1390

Quote from: MMJTX on Dec 05, 2018, 12:08 PM
everything worked for me and my friend just fine. able to secure tix for each night at RR. Reserved section

Same! So happy to have this behind us. Now the countdown begins  :cheesy:

gratefueled

so AXS is doing a public presale tmrw? no amex card required? this has been a brutal presale...i'm getting scared!!

talltyson

Passed on the reserved seats it was spitting out...  all were on the far sides, or high up.  I also don't have a AMX card, so i was kinda playing around.  Reserved Seats will cost you $85 per and GA $74.

bobmono

i had to use the standard link this time - i got thru and paid with an amex for both nights!

MMJTX

Quote from: talltyson on Dec 05, 2018, 12:12 PM
Passed on the reserved seats it was spitting out...  all were on the far sides, or high up.  I also don't have a AMX card, so i was kinda playing around.  Reserved Seats will cost you $85 per and GA $74.

Very true, i was able to secure Reserved row 29 yesterday in the presale, but today during the AMEX i got row 42 and my friend was getting Row 45 and 52, oh well, not too concerned, we just grabbed them so that we don't have to worry too much but definitely the better rows were sold yesterday i think
Anytime

midwesterner

Quote from: MMJTX on Dec 05, 2018, 12:16 PM

Very true, i was able to secure Reserved row 29 yesterday in the presale, but today during the AMEX i got row 42 and my friend was getting Row 45 and 52, oh well, not too concerned, we just grabbed them so that we don't have to worry too much but definitely the better rows were sold yesterday i think

I tried again today just to see what was available. the lowest reserve I got was row 29. I wouldn't expect much tomorrow

talltyson

Quote from: midwesterner on Dec 05, 2018, 12:19 PM
Quote from: MMJTX on Dec 05, 2018, 12:16 PM

I tried again today just to see what was available. the lowest reserve I got was row 29. I wouldn't expect much tomorrow
row 29 is great, but guessing it was on the far side?

CountSA

Smooth sailing on the Forest Hills AmEx presale.

lindlmf4

I have 2 reserved tickets for Forest Hills from the pre sale yesterday that I am looking to sell for face value. Section 701 Row G. Got RR tix today and can't go to both. PM me if interested.
Devils and demons are comin'

cshum372

Quote from: bobmono on Dec 05, 2018, 10:48 AM
Quote from: rdeiterding on Dec 05, 2018, 10:40 AM
Quote from: cshum372 on Dec 05, 2018, 10:13 AM

UGH.. the AMEX presale says the passcode is the number on the back of the card- without dashes. that IS NOT working... wtf-- this is such a frustrating process...

I was having trouble too and tried again and noticed there are two amex presale links, a 'preferred' one at the top and another regular card one further down below the accessible link, that one worked for me!  Good luck!

did you use an amex for payment?  or did any card work?

Thanks! Using the second link worked for me- I wouldn't have seen that, you are the best for pointing that out. scored two GA tickets.

I did use an AMEX card- so not sure if any other card would have worked.

walterfredo

So today's axs red rocks presale code is geetar? Is that the word?

rkwedge

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 06, 2018, 11:25 AM
So today's axs red rocks presale code is geetar? Is that the word?
Bottom of the page Walter.  :thumbsup:
https://mymorningjacket.com/
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

stxfan10

Pre sale this morning offered a 2-day pass option.
Looks like almost nothing but GA though.
Best reserved seating I found was row 44, far right side.

oistheone

The ticket gods smiled down upon me this morning! Somehow snagged 4th row seats for RR Night 2!!! SICKKKKKKKK!!

Since these tickets are non-transferrable, I've just locked in my first trip to Red Rocks!! WOOO!!

walterfredo

when I cart tix they are gone out of my cart within seconds. every time.

tells me "We are sorry but the time to purchase your tickets has run out." before I can do anything

walterfredo

anyone else experiencing this? I'm already logged in, I pull tix, hut buy, it makes me log in again, and then within 2-3 seconds every time it says I ran out of time to buy the tickets. WTF?!

e-stone

i can't even get past the stupid fire hydrant/bus/store front picture clicking bullshit to even try.  my buddy says he's not getting those at all.

this has been the most frustrating ticket experience ever.  one more try tomorrow then i'm forgetting about this until late july when people will inevitably be dumping tix.

AKS

Quote from: e-stone on Dec 06, 2018, 12:42 PM
i can't even get past the stupid fire hydrant/bus/store front picture clicking bullshit to even try.  my buddy says he's not getting those at all.

this has been the most frustrating ticket experience ever.  one more try tomorrow then i'm forgetting about this until late july when people will inevitably be dumping tix.

You can still get them. I'm pulling reserved seats still. They're out there. Don't give up trying.