Summer Tour 2019 (3 shows total)

Started by dontgetupset, Dec 03, 2018, 10:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ditty

maybe start completely over at https://www.axs.com/.  There are still Friday tickets available for RR, no Saturday or 2 day

Pulling Row 50, close to center
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

APR

Quote from: oistheone on Dec 06, 2018, 12:20 PM
The ticket gods smiled down upon me this morning! Somehow snagged 4th row seats for RR Night 2!!! SICKKKKKKKK!!

Since these tickets are non-transferrable, I've just locked in my first trip to Red Rocks!! WOOO!!

Awesome man.  You had the luck today! 

APR

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 06, 2018, 12:33 PM
anyone else experiencing this? I'm already logged in, I pull tix, hut buy, it makes me log in again, and then within 2-3 seconds every time it says I ran out of time to buy the tickets. WTF?!

Very frustrating.  I'm 0 for 3 on pre sales.  My peak frustration was when I had VIP in my cart on Tuesday, but then for no reason the site rejected my credit card twice (no typos, etc)  and said I had to contact customer service. 

talltyson

The ticket gods smiled down upon me this morning! Somehow snagged 4th row seats for RR Night 2!!! SICKKKKKKKK!!

Since these tickets are non-transferrable, I've just locked in my first trip to Red Rocks!! WOOO!!
If you don't mine me asking, were these priced at $97, or the Tuesday price of $300?  I have not been happy with my middle reserved, and might target 2-4 tomorrow. so not trying to be nosy, but want to set my strategy!

Hoptimus Prime

Does anyone have their tickets (specific to RR, not FH) showing up in either AXS app or RR app?  My FH tickets showed up immediately, but still nothing appearing for RR.
5/24/2003, and every damn time possible since!

Hoptimus Prime

Heck yeah!!!  At least some folks here are getting awesome seats.  I thought (like usual) it was a farce and those tickets were already earmarked for people with big $.  I've tried for reserved seats each pre-sale but never got a sniff at actual seats (regardless of price).  I can't complain, I got high reserved or GA and will be in attendance.  At this point, that is all that matters!

ditty

Quote from: Hoptimus Prime on Dec 06, 2018, 01:25 PM
Does anyone have their tickets (specific to RR, not FH) showing up in either AXS app or RR app?  My FH tickets showed up immediately, but still nothing appearing for RR.

RR Thank you for your purchase  email says "our tickets will be delivered into your Flash Seats account after your order is fully processed on Thursday, March 7, 2019"
100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

Hoptimus Prime

Quote from: ditty on Dec 06, 2018, 01:33 PM

RR Thank you for your purchase  email says "our tickets will be delivered into your Flash Seats account after your order is fully processed on Thursday, March 7, 2019"

Awesome...  Thanks for doing what I apparently could not.  Fully reading the email  :thumbsup:

midwesterner

The app doesn't seem to be working these days I bought Jeff tweedy tickets for his Dallas show last week and they still don't show up in the app.

thefudgefactory

Quote from: talltyson on Dec 06, 2018, 01:22 PM

If you don't mine me asking, were these priced at $97, or the Tuesday price of $300?  I have not been happy with my middle reserved, and might target 2-4 tomorrow. so not trying to be nosy, but want to set my strategy!

The two that I grabbed in row 6 on Tuesday were $97.

oistheone

Quote from: talltyson on Dec 06, 2018, 01:22 PM

These were the $95 ones! Clicked the "Row 2-4" presale and refreshed the waiting room every half-second until it let me in.

mymonkeyfriend

I am totally failing. Could not get VIP tickets once the bell rang Tuesday, amd still can't get regular tickets. Not through AMEX, axs, anything.

So pissed, I do not know what to do.

talltyson

Quote from: mymonkeyfriend on Dec 06, 2018, 04:10 PM
I am totally failing. Could not get VIP tickets once the bell rang Tuesday, amd still can't get regular tickets. Not through AMEX, axs, anything.

Are you like me and being too picky?  Because if you are trying for any kind of ticket GA or middle reserved, you should have had plenty of time yesterday, during the AMEX and today.  This morning, Friday night and two day ga had tickets well after the start time, probably 40 minutes to an hour after 10am.  I did notice, Saturday seemed to sell out much fast then Friday.

I don't have tickets bc i'm being too picky, have had plenty in my sight, just keep waiting, which might burn me at the end.

I do know a lot of people missed out on the vips.

So if you can't score anything, something is not right.  And not sure what to tell you to do, other then try something different, and try tomorrow on public sale.

mymonkeyfriend

Quote from: talltyson on Dec 06, 2018, 04:21 PM

Are you like me and being too picky?  Because if you are trying for any kind of ticket GA or middle reserved, you should have had plenty of time yesterday, during the AMEX and today.  This morning, Friday night and two day ga had tickets well after the start time, probably 40 minutes to an hour after 10am.  I did notice, Saturday seemed to sell out much fast then Friday.

I don't have tickets bc i'm being too picky, have had plenty in my sight, just keep waiting, which might burn me at the end.

So if you can't score anything, something is not right.  And not sure what to tell you to do, other then try something different, and try tomorrow on public sale.

Not picky at all, I flat out haven't even had the chance to buy tickets. Every route I have taken since Tuesday says tickets are unavailable. And I've followed all the directions from the announcement.

talltyson

Quote from: mymonkeyfriend on Dec 06, 2018, 04:53 PM
Quote from: talltyson on Dec 06, 2018, 04:21 PM

Not picky at all, I flat out haven't even had the chance to buy tickets. Every route I have taken since Tuesday says tickets are unavailable. And I've followed all the directions from the announcement.
Sorry to hear that!  I do not think AXS is easy to work with, i do have some experience using them as i'm forced to living in Denver.  The AMX presale had two links per event, one link didn't seem to work, the others many scored.  What threw people off, they were reranagned for both events, something that tricked me and a few others at first. It was something like one link was "AMX Preferred" and the other was just "regular AMX", i still have yet to found anyone that can explain the two.  I don't think this is going to sell out within a hour or two tomorrow. 

itrainmonkeys

Got my Forest Hills ticket. Can't wait to see them again. Hate how pricey the tickets are at that venue but they've definitely improved it a lot since re-opening. Should be a great night. Hoping no opener and the boys play long.

mdgsolo

Hundreds of tickets up on Stubhub a minute after onsale.  Good job, AXS!

walterfredo

Emb1528

I can't even pull GA or reserved tickets...
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

e-stone

Quote from: Emb1528 on Dec 07, 2018, 12:14 PM
I can't even pull GA or reserved tickets...

nope.  this is so dumb.