AXS premium RR

Started by Zutroy, Dec 04, 2018, 06:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zutroy

FYI that AXS is letting tickets trickle out if you're stressing. I pulled a pair of fourth row center reserved at 530 pm. And there were other pairs. Too spendy for me so I released and will risk the onsale but FYI.

Come Closer

I think those are resale?

dss

Those can't be resale. Rows 1-7 are prohibited from resale (no transfers or resale of any kind).

AXS does this for many of their shows. These are tickets either directly allocated by the band or the promoter for additional revenue, very similar to TM's Platinum ticket program. The pricing is demand based and usually is a touch under StubHub pricing but in this case, there is nothing to compare to since there is no available resale market, which is why people reported prices starting at $225 per ticket today and rising to $450 as demand warranted. Sucks, but this is the kind of shit that a proper touring band who cares about issues like this, could have managed better.

oistheone

Par for the course for an in-demand show these days. Sure, I'd love to lock in 4th row tickets for the shows of the summer! But at $300+ a pop, that ain't happening. I advise everyone except the incredibly wealthy to wait it out. More affordable options will surface eventually.

walterfredo

parkervb

imo the whole roll out with tiered pricing and all the VIP/travel packages is awfully lame.
Don't you ever turn it off

midwesterner

I bought premium yesterday but think it is kind of BS. Sure I got the exact seats I would want. And yes they were still less than VIP. But I don't feel like this method is anything other than scalping.

walterfredo

Quote from: parkervb on Dec 05, 2018, 09:41 AM
imo the whole roll out with tiered pricing and all the VIP/travel packages is awfully lame.

totally agree. Has me thinking that these dirty rumors may have some merit, as they seem to be doing whatever possible to max out and also don't seem to give a F about making sure fans are treated fairly.

Mr. White

Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 05, 2018, 04:27 PM

totally agree. Has me thinking that these dirty rumors may have some merit, as they seem to be doing whatever possible to max out and also don't seem to give a F about making sure fans are treated fairly.

Tom cares.
Clarkwork posted this on Twitter in response to the announcement of the shows by MMJ and after having no luck with the pre-sale. He said,
"We need the fan club back, today we all got screwed.  Never was a problem with Roll Call, thankful for the shows but not the ticket debacle @jimjames @sometomguy @carlbroemel @patrickhallahan @worldbofree"

I replied with this,
"I hope it comes back too, Jeff. I'm one of the few that still hangs out over at the MMJ Forum (Mr. White). At least there are new MMJ products for sale there. Maybe Roll Call will start up soon. Also, PLEASE PLAY @forecastle FORECASTLE FESTIVAL IN 2019! It will have been 4 years!"

Clarkwork responded with this.
"I've been on the MMJ forum since 2003 and roll call every year.  I'd love to be one of the folks that gives feedback to them on making it stronger"

Tom replied to both of us in this thread with,
"Sorry dudes. Seems like this happens every time there's a presale of any kind. It's frustrating all around. Hopefully we can get it right one of these days before we're all older and much more grey"

Clarkwork said,
"Those Roll Call days helped :) but thankful for the shows and hopefully more to come."

Tom responded with,
"Thankful for y'all"
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Lonndown27

Quote from: Mr. White on Dec 05, 2018, 06:14 PM
Quote from: walterfredo on Dec 05, 2018, 04:27 PM

Tom cares.
Clarkwork posted this on Twitter in response to the announcement of the shows by MMJ and after having no luck with the pre-sale. He said,
"We need the fan club back, today we all got screwed.  Never was a problem with Roll Call, thankful for the shows but not the ticket debacle @jimjames @sometomguy @carlbroemel @patrickhallahan @worldbofree"

I replied with this,
"I hope it comes back too, Jeff. I'm one of the few that still hangs out over at the MMJ Forum (Mr. White). At least there are new MMJ products for sale there. Maybe Roll Call will start up soon. Also, PLEASE PLAY @forecastle FORECASTLE FESTIVAL IN 2019! It will have been 4 years!"

Clarkwork responded with this.
"I've been on the MMJ forum since 2003 and roll call every year.  I'd love to be one of the folks that gives feedback to them on making it stronger"

Tom replied to both of us in this thread with,
"Sorry dudes. Seems like this happens every time there's a presale of any kind. It's frustrating all around. Hopefully we can get it right one of these days before we're all older and much more grey"

Clarkwork said,
"Those Roll Call days helped :) but thankful for the shows and hopefully more to come."

Tom responded with,
"Thankful for y'all"

they just need to go the extra mile for the fans who care so much. Live DVDs, live albums, even if they wanna do limited engagements for a year or two, fine, but give us product and a quality fan club without these huge mishaps. I remember a lot of people hating Wonderful Union too
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

Rupert230

Please help!!  What was I supposed to do when Roll Call was abolished, to get presale access?  I was at OBH2 and OBH3 and  now I'm not even getting notifications of pre-sales!?  WTF?! 

I'm devastated.