OBH4 cross-band pollination

Started by sillyboob, Dec 13, 2018, 10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sillyboob

Does anyone remember any band members coming out and guesting with any of the bands at OBH4, other than PHJB coming out with My Morning Jacket & Nathaniel Rateliff?

And when was the New Orleans jazz-style walk off the stage with the horns, was that at the end of Nathaniel Rateliff's set, or some other point?

It really sucks not having OBH5 to be looking forward to right now.  Such a great thing they figured out with One Big Holiday.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

rkwedge

Quote from: sillyboob on Dec 13, 2018, 10:40 AM
Does anyone remember any band members coming out and guesting with any of the bands at OBH4, other than PHJB coming out with My Morning Jacket & Nathaniel Rateliff?

And when was the New Orleans jazz-style walk off the stage with the horns, was that at the end of Nathaniel Rateliff's set, or some other point?

It really sucks not having OBH5 to be looking forward to right now.  Such a great thing they figured out with One Big Holiday.
My memory isn't that great either but yes the jazz walk off was at the end of Nathaniel Rateliff's set.

There wasn't any other guesting then what you stated either. I think because of what MMJ did, playing all their albums. Something that was personal to them and only PHJB could be part of that.

I'm with you, gonna miss no OBH5 this winter.  :cry:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Bulldog

Doing the Dead in Mexico as a backup plan...It killed me as well not having OBH5

millerjustin

Quote from: Bulldog on Dec 13, 2018, 12:30 PM
Doing the Dead in Mexico as a backup plan...It killed me as well not having OBH5

don't sleep on Larkin Poe!!
What's in here won't disappear

jttouch2

Quote from: millerjustin on Dec 13, 2018, 03:29 PM
Quote from: Bulldog on Dec 13, 2018, 12:30 PM

don't sleep on Larkin Poe!!
Can confirm, Larkin Poe is pretty great live

Bulldog

I'll be sure and give them a listen, cant say as I had heard of them prior to this event.