Jim James - High Sierra - July 4-7

Started by hoojack, Dec 13, 2018, 11:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hoojack

I saw Marcus king posted the initial lineup for High Sierra which has Jim listed with full band. I'm still holding onto the hope that MMJ will be adding a few more dates around red rocks and nyc but this seems to decrease the already low probability of that happening.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Marcuskingband/status/1073322772716150784/photo/1

RobRoy286

MMJTX

but probably confirms that we'll get a Jim (full band) tour in the first half of 2019 right?
Anytime

cshum372

I think the band has been pretty transparent with the 3 shows being the only MMJ shows of the year. Yes, we will def be getting more Jim James dates!

PEACH LINE UP IS ANNOUNCED TODAY- HERE'S HOPING!!

walterfredo

love High Sierra. This was the first place I was rawked by MMJ (2006) and the absolute best festival ever. I think I've been to about 12-14 High Sierra music festivals. I would encourage anyone who can pull it off to make it happen.

RobRoy286

Gonna throw one out for Greensky - go see them if you get a chance. They're from my hometown of Kalamazoo, MI and they've really blown up the last few years.

cshum372

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Dec 14, 2018, 04:35 PM
Gonna throw one out for Greensky - go see them if you get a chance. They're from my hometown of Kalamazoo, MI and they've really blown up the last few years.

One of my favorites!

Kalamazoo, home of good tunes, AND good beer ( Bells brewing!!)

RobRoy286

Quote from: cshum372 on Dec 14, 2018, 08:36 PM
Quote from: RobRoy286 on Dec 14, 2018, 04:35 PM

One of my favorites!

Kalamazoo, home of good tunes, AND good beer ( Bells brewing!!)
Right down the road from me! Worked in the kitchen there for years. Greensky's 3-day garden opening shows were the best event in Kalamazoo every year, they've finally outgrown it.

RobRoy286

Oh and their bassist loves Jacket.