Touring MMJ Cover Band

Started by Jackets N Pones, Dec 29, 2018, 04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackets N Pones

Who on this forum is going to answer their true calling in life and start a touring MMJ cover band so we can get some live MMJ in 2019 for the non red rocks and forest hills attendees?
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

Clarkwork

I'd be down for some guitar
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

jttouch2

Quote from: Clarkwork on Jan 16, 2019, 09:19 AM
I'd be down for some guitar
^I'll duel with this guy or I can play some keys, it makes no difference to me  :grin:

Crispy

I got the sax.

The name would obviously be Our Boring Racket -- but don't you have to mashup another act or two in one's cover band these days? I'm thinking My Bloody Chemical Life with the Brightest Morning Diamond Thrill Kill Jacket Kult
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

ChiefOKONO

HAHAH what a great idea.  I am voting for "Brightest Morning Diamond Thrill Kill Jacket Kult" and Crispy has got to be in the band!!!

Crispy

Quote from: ChiefOKONO on Jan 16, 2019, 02:06 PM
HAHAH what a great idea.  I am voting for "Brightest Morning Diamond Thrill Kill Jacket Kult" and Crispy has got to be in the band!!!

Ha! I should have capitalized all the words -- like the Highlander, there can be only one: My Bloody Chemical Life With The Brightest Morning Diamond Thrill Kill Jacket Kult. Really rolls off the tongue  :thumbsup:
"...the Bear, Heartbreakin' Man, Evelyn...I think we all know those."

millerjustin

Grateful Jacket?

My Morning Phish?

What's in here won't disappear

jttouch2

ChiefOKONO

Yes that could be the fully complete name !!

Quote from: Crispy on Jan 16, 2019, 03:08 PM
Quote from: ChiefOKONO on Jan 16, 2019, 02:06 PM

Ha! I should have capitalized all the words -- like the Highlander, there can be only one: My Bloody Chemical Life With The Brightest Morning Diamond Thrill Kill Jacket Kult. Really rolls off the tongue  :thumbsup:

bball123

Hey, if we are doing it chronilogicaly, how about
DEAD PHISH JACKET!!!
sounds stinky, but good. 

bball123

Grateful Morning Wood!!!

Jackets N Pones

My Milkshake Brings all the Boys to the Yard
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

d_wil