March and April 2019

Started by Clarkwork, Jan 16, 2019, 09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarkwork

Unless not posted it seems like everyone has a gap in their schedules for this time frame.  Seems like the perfect time to make a new album...  Anyone seen different on schedules?
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

rkwedge

Quote from: Clarkwork on Jan 16, 2019, 09:22 AM
Unless not posted it seems like everyone has a gap in their schedules for this time frame.  Seems like the perfect time to make a new album...  Anyone seen different on schedules?
I like the way you think.  :beer:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

sillyboob

Quote from: rkwedge on Jan 16, 2019, 10:11 AM
Quote from: Clarkwork on Jan 16, 2019, 09:22 AM
I like the way you think.  :beer:

Definitely agree!  I like how we're putting them positive vibes out there for the band to record.  Jim's all about that.
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

ericm

Damn! Studio time would be great but when I think of all of them having this time off at the same time my first thought is the Allman's Beacon run was in March for the majority of the years. :wink:

They could've slid right in there and carried the torch. What a bummer.   

"Where's Jim going?"

APR

It may be a great time, but if their goal is to take a break, then I wouldn't be optimistic about recording in the spring.  I'm sure Jim will be busy with producing someone and rehearsing with his solo band for what should be a busy summer.  Bring on those tour dates please!

It was nice to see Carl tweet that he was very much looking forward to the three August shows.

Clarkwork

Looks like Patrick is in Australia, Carl Tours in April, Jim gone May, June... So no to this theory

RobRoy286

Anyone see Tom's Instagram post? He's in front of a bunch of MMJ equipment, and said he was untangling cords and whatnot. Also pointed out Denise the bear "in deep hibernation."

Who knows what's going on, but I gotta say that makes me feel good. Seemed to be at least a small implication of shaking off some cobwebs...

Clarkwork

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Mar 11, 2019, 05:07 PMAnyone see Tom's Instagram post? He's in front of a bunch of MMJ equipment, and said he was untangling cords and whatnot. Also pointed out Denise the bear "in deep hibernation."

Who knows what's going on, but I gotta say that makes me feel good. Seemed to be at least a small implication of shaking off some cobwebs...

Looks like that was to get his gear for the Colbert show with Strand of Oaks

APR

Quote from: RobRoy286 on Mar 11, 2019, 05:07 PMAnyone see Tom's Instagram post? He's in front of a bunch of MMJ equipment, and said he was untangling cords and whatnot. Also pointed out Denise the bear "in deep hibernation."

I'll take "deep hibernation."   Saying that is better than saying nothing at all or hinting at worse news.  Hibernation has to imply that sooner or later Denise will wake up.