Louisville Iroquois tickets

Started by Tdeleo1, Feb 16, 2022, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBSUNFLWR

Quote from: Devil Ledbetter on Feb 17, 2022, 11:47 AM
Quote from: clayton on Feb 17, 2022, 10:41 AM
Quote from: BlueIndian on Feb 17, 2022, 10:39 AMGot in the Que. Waited in line. Selected my tickets. Ticketmaster says sorry can't complete transaction on this device. HMMMMM Same device they were purchased on yesterday. After going back in under a mobile device still no luck. Now they are out and I still don't have tickets.. Ticket Monster strikes again!!

This is EXACTLY what just happened to me. I just sent an email to the production company, as getting in touch with Ticketmaster is just absolutely laughable. I used three different devices to try. Now when I use the link it takes me to tomorrows onsale. The email last night said the presale today was for 10am until 10 pm. Now i understand a general presale says certain time to certain time and that when tickets are gone, they are gone. But this was for a certain number of tickets/individuals (it should have been) so the presale ontimes should not make a difference. I am beyond frustrated.

This happened to me, too, for Louisville and Rochester Hills. I was most definitely logged in, used the passcode, and had closed any extra tabs-windows. I probably got that stupid message 45 times. Then, in the middle of my stressing out, my boss called a meeting so I had no choice but to stop trying. After the meeting, about 40 minutes later, I tried again and got tickets. I'm sure they're not as good as the seats I'd have gotten if the system had worked correctly but at this point, I'm just happy to by going.

Chicago was no problem, and buying the tickets for Iroquois today was smooth.

The tickets were all GA.

Sheets Of Clay

Well, since it's probably not gonna change by the morning, do we get in the queue for the 24th and pray there's tickets or get in the queue for the 25th and hope there's bundles? I feel confident whatever I pick it's gonna be the opposite.

Btw, if anyone has one extra I'll gladly take it off your hands.

slappymoe

one hour until onsale and the waterfront park ticketing page is a blank white bunch of nothing. :huh:

slappymoe

and it's working.   t -32 minutes.   this bundle crap better work this morning.

LBSUNFLWR

clayton

Got shut out again with the same experience as yesterday. Had one set of bundle tickets in my cart and then when checking out it said that I was not signed in. Now nothing. Absolutely terrible.

Bulldog

I honestly dont know if it worked or not...I clicked on the bundle, purchased, but it only shows for the Waterfront show. That said, I paid more for the tickets than I did during the presale for the same GA tickets, this is so F-ed up....

slappymoe

A one-time code has been sent to ​m*****d@twc.com. Enter your code below to continue.

and 25 minutes later, still haven't received code.

Sheets Of Clay

Quote from: Bulldog on Feb 18, 2022, 10:07 AMI honestly dont know if it worked or not...I clicked on the bundle, purchased, but it only shows for the Waterfront show. That said, I paid more for the tickets than I did during the presale for the same GA tickets, this is so F-ed up....

Click on "my events" then click on the June 25th show when it loads at the very top you can see it says "2 day ticket includes 6/24 at Iroquois"

slappymoe

well,  by the time i get this e-mail i'm sure bundles will be gone..   fuck this shit.

slappymoe

did anyone else have to "authenticate your account" before they let you in?

slappymoe

and the bundles are gone. :cry:

i was in the waiting room as soon as it appeared, 15 minutes early.  i was signed in to my account.  for reasons i will never understand, got a pop-up telling me i needed to authenticate my account, e-mail has been sent.

NEVER. GOT. THE. FUCKING. E-MAIL.

still haven't.

unbelievable.

walterfredo

I tried this morning just for the hell of it, I too had to go through authentication process. I chose text and did receive it immediately. But all were gone when I got through at about 3 minutes after.

slappymoe

Quote from: walterfredo on Feb 18, 2022, 10:42 AMI tried this morning just for the hell of it, I too had to go through authentication process. I chose text and did receive it immediately. But all were gone when I got through at about 3 minutes after.
wish i'd been given the option for a text.  might not have mattered, but i still haven't gotten the e-mail.

so......you know where i stand, lol. :drum:

Mr. White

Quote from: slappymoe on Feb 18, 2022, 11:14 AM
Quote from: walterfredo on Feb 18, 2022, 10:42 AMI tried this morning just for the hell of it, I too had to go through authentication process. I chose text and did receive it immediately. But all were gone when I got through at about 3 minutes after.
wish i'd been given the option for a text.  might not have mattered, but i still haven't gotten the e-mail.

so......you know where i stand, lol. :drum:

I was trying again here at work for my brother and a friend, but it gave me the same error code saying it couldn't be completed on this device. I was logged in and had to do the text verification too, but still didn't recognize me.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

Devil Ledbetter

QuoteThe tickets were all GA.
Rochester Hills/Meadowbrook is not GA. I'm in PAV 5 which isn't terrible but I'd probably have gotten closer to the stage if I hadn't got this error message 900 times while trying to secure tickets.

The other venues were indeed GA.
We understand it's the '90s.

slappymoe

Quote from: slappymoe on Feb 18, 2022, 10:10 AMA one-time code has been sent to ​m*****d@twc.com. Enter your code below to continue.

and 25 minutes later, still haven't received code.
hey, finally got the code at 2:00!  only 4 hours after i needed it.  better late than never, right? :angry:

ranyart

These stories are heartbreaking.  This mess just makes me miss OG Roll Call all the more.

Mr. White has it right when he said just stand outside and listen.  We saw a show there years ago and that's exactly what a whole bunch of people were doing.  They brought chairs and blankets and I remember Betsy and I thinking at the time that's not a bad idea especially if the event is sold out like MMJ or if you're simply on the fence about spending money for a show that might not be worth it.

Hopefully the band feels the love and drops a live stream for those who can't make it...