Any Fans in Recovery out there?

Started by evilurges86, Apr 14, 2019, 06:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

evilurges86

I got my ticket to the Forest Hills Show. Jim is coming to my town in May, and this will be my first solo sober concert. It makes it a little easier because I'm so close to support, and home. I'm getting a little nervous thinking about NY though. I have a friend in NY, but I will be going to the show alone. So I'm writing to see if anyone in recovery would want to meet at FH in August. I have heard that the dead has a recovery community.. I'm hoping MMJ does too. <3  :drum:
"Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness"

RobRoy286

I don't have an answer for you but just wanted to say congratulations, keep it up man.

millerjustin

I know there have been FOB meetings at each of the OBH's - perhaps you could rally a group using FB pages?  good for you btw!
What's in here won't disappear

evilurges86

"Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness"

Stevie

I know and care about many people who have gone through this struggle.  Good for you for being proactive.  Good luck!

StillWishing