Main Menu

Wilco 2019

Started by evilurges86, May 01, 2019, 09:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

evilurges86

Happy to see Wilco is coming to TN! Definitely going to try to make it to this one! They are my second favorite band to see live.  Does anyone know what/who the presale is for?
"Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness"

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

evilurges86

"Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness"

parkervb

my pleasure. I will be happy to see some more US dates but can't imagine they will tour the states until winter based on current commitments.

Wilco suprises me every show with just how extremely talented each member of the band is. Unfortunately last time I saw them, it was a very chatty crowd and this woman kept screaming "California Stars!!" until they cut their set short by least 20-30 minutes. And wouldn't you know it, California Stars was cut. I doubt they ever come back to Norfolk.
Don't you ever turn it off

evilurges86

I think a lot of fans are excited to see them back. I am in a virtual line with 272 people in front of me lol! There weren't any tickets left during the fan presale when I tried a few days ago.

I was lucky enough to see them in October 2 years ago in a smaller setting at our local civic center. It was my first time seeing them, I didnt even care that I was in the nose bleeds. It was such a beautiful dreamy concert.  I still smile when I think about when they played Jesus, etc. Also, I was never able to listen to Impossible Germany the same. ever. again! <3  :headphones:

The show sold out by the time i finished typing this. Looks like I will be missing out on this go round! I'm happy to see their success though!

ditty

New Album October 4 - Ode To Joy.  New song Love is Everywhere

https://www.jambase.com/article/wilco-new-album-ode-to-joy

100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

evilurges86

beautiful tunes to look forward to! Love these guys. Thanks, ditty. Really needed this today  <3

iLikeBeer

Eleventh studio album and if the rest of the LP is as good as their first release, they still have yet to release one that falls short!!!

Can't wait to see them in C'bus in November!!!

sillyboob

Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

LBSUNFLWR

Wilco in Louisville last night was pretty fantastic!!! 

LBSUNFLWR

LBSUNFLWR

LBSUNFLWR

LBSUNFLWR

This was so good!!

LBSUNFLWR

slappymoe

Thanks for these vids! Wilco Wednesday!

pjthom30

Wilco is always a quality show, true professionals and great musicians

ChiefOKONO

Very disappointed in their new album, but I would go see them and I bet the show will be awesome!

walterfredo

finally some west coast love!

e-stone

the show last night in denver was terrific. the new mission ballroom is a great venue, jeff even mentioning he preferred it to red rocks. i have to agree, i think this band just sounds better indoors.