Red Rocks 2-Night Travel Package 4 Sale

Started by pattynole, May 03, 2019, 12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pattynole

I've got the CID travel package for sale. I have confirmed it can be transferred.  2 nights at the Hyatt Regency plus 2 tickets to both Red Rocks shows. I'm in Florida and a biz trip is bumping my dream of going to these shows.

Make me an offer.

nizzi2016

Interested! Would love to work out a deal if these are still available. Any details on the seats and room type appreciated. Thanks!

pattynole

Still available.  Tickets are GA - 2 for each show.  Room is at the Hyatt Regency Convention Center in Denver.  Standard room I believe.  Also comes with shuttle to/from shows.

pattynole

Just to clear up repeated questions:

Package has a face value of about $1100.  That's 2 tickets to both shows, shuttle service and 2 nights at Hyatt Regency Convention Center Denver.  Entire package can be transferred through CID Entertainment up to 1 week prior to show.  I've confirmed that on multiple occasions.  My final payment for the plan is due next month (couldn't pay for package in 1 payment for some reason).  I am happy to work out whatever is needed and I'm not looking to make money on this, just recoup what I have in it because I cannot make the show.

I don't recall if the tickets are VIP - I think they are but I am going to confirm with CID.  I know they are not the back-stage package.