I'm hearing another show may be added...

Started by DayDrinkin, May 28, 2019, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DayDrinkin

In Port Chester, around the Forest Hills show. :cheesy:

Emb1528

Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

dontgetupset

Jbpats

CountSA

I just looked at the Forest Hills ticket page and pretty much all the upper seats are still available.  I'm not saying you're 100% wrong, but realistically I don't see how they could book another show the day before or after with so many left to sell for this one.

Jbpats

Quote from: CountSA on May 29, 2019, 11:41 AMI just looked at the Forest Hills ticket page and pretty much all the upper seats are still available.  I'm not saying you're 100% wrong, but realistically I don't see how they could book another show the day before or after with so many left to sell for this one.

Cap Theater in Port Chester is a pretty small theater, they'd easily sell it out, regardless of forest hills sales.. unless there is something in the contract w/ FH

CountSA

Quote from: Jbpats on May 29, 2019, 11:44 AM
Quote from: CountSA on May 29, 2019, 11:41 AMI just looked at the Forest Hills ticket page and pretty much all the upper seats are still available.  I'm not saying you're 100% wrong, but realistically I don't see how they could book another show the day before or after with so many left to sell for this one.

Cap Theater in Port Chester is a pretty small theater, they'd easily sell it out, regardless of forest hills sales.. unless there is something in the contract w/ FH

Yeah that's what I mean.  The promoter of the Forest Hills show isn't going to be OK with another show booked 30 miles away unless FH is completely sold out.

Jbpats

Quote from: CountSA on May 29, 2019, 11:48 AM

Yeah that's what I mean.  The promoter of the Forest Hills show isn't going to be OK with another show booked 30 miles away unless FH is completely sold out.

Valid thought, i do think there is a certain amount of time that needs to surpass before a conflicting concert can be announced, so maybe thats whats going on here?
That said I can't imagine this rumor is true. I'd lose it if it is, and might book a hotel to be safe right now, but I just can't imagine its true.

Woody

I've heard this rumor as well from a reliable source. I'm not saying it's happening but there must be something to it with all this chatter going around.

Jbpats

guess im booking a hotel now to be ready..

PJAMVedder

Quote from: CountSA on May 29, 2019, 11:48 AM

Could it be the same promoter?

Jbpats

Refundable Rye Courtyard booked, praying this rumor is true.

parkervb

i wonder if the band or members from the band will be taking part in something else ala The Complete Last Waltz.

Kevin Shapiro (iirc) is the promoter at the Cap and this company does Forest Hills:

https://www.madisonhousepresents.com/venues/forest-hills-stadium/

it would be amazing if they played the Cap again and would instantly put me into a potentially fatal case of FOMO.

Don't you ever turn it off

Woody

MMJCOBRA

Any news?  Wish roll call was still around for special shows like this and RR.

Clarkwork

If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Jbpats

It's official 8/9 at the cap. Tennessee Fire celebration!!

APR

Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 11, 2019, 10:15 AMIt's official 8/9 at the cap. Tennessee Fire celebration!!

Sounds amazing - TF celebration.  Holy moly.

Official?  I'm trusting you but am not getting too excited until it's official official. 

CC

Quote from: APR on Jun 11, 2019, 10:28 AM
Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 11, 2019, 10:15 AMIt's official 8/9 at the cap. Tennessee Fire celebration!!

Sounds amazing - TF celebration.  Holy moly.

Official?  I'm trusting you but am not getting too excited until it's official official.

it's official official

rkwedge

Quote from: parkervb on May 30, 2019, 02:00 PMi wonder if the band or members from the band will be taking part in something else ala The Complete Last Waltz.

Kevin Shapiro (iirc) is the promoter at the Cap and this company does Forest Hills:

https://www.madisonhousepresents.com/venues/forest-hills-stadium/

it would be amazing if they played the Cap again and would instantly put me into a potentially fatal case of FOMO.

Looks like you were on it parkervb, you have to buy or have Forrest Hill tickets to get in on the presale.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes