I'm hearing another show may be added...

Started by DayDrinkin, May 28, 2019, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

APR

I just came back to edit my post because I checked the Cap website. And now CC chiming in.  So exciting!  I'm so happy.

subinai

hope this is recorded so we get a better live quality version of lil billy

CountSA

Hell yeah, I had my doubts about the rumors but am beyond excited for this.  I'll be with my wife and back to back nights of concert standing probably won't be ideal in her mind, especially since I would want to be there when the doors open.  For people who have been to the Cap before, what are your thoughts on floor vs. seats?

jttouch2

Wow. I'm already doing RR but a round trip flight to NYC totals out at only $237 for me and I have a free place to stay in New York.... this could happen!! need some luck to go my way haha

Jbpats

wonder if it will be just TF, seems like it would be a short show if it is.

Woody

Quote from: CountSA on Jun 11, 2019, 10:46 AMHell yeah, I had my doubts about the rumors but am beyond excited for this.  I'll be with my wife and back to back nights of concert standing probably won't be ideal in her mind, especially since I would want to be there when the doors open.  For people who have been to the Cap before, what are your thoughts on floor vs. seats?

I've never experienced the floor but I loved the balcony. I think that's the place to be if you are in the loge or front part of the balcony. And the high def TVs behind the balcony bar which broadcast the show are a beautiful thing.

Zutroy

subinai

Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 11, 2019, 10:52 AMwonder if it will be just TF, seems like it would be a short show if it is.

assuming itll be similar to the T5 show. 1st set is the album and the 2nd set is b-sides/covers?

Jbpats

so many questions on this.
I purchased my forest hill tickets through the bands presale on the 4th of December (ticketstoday).

It looks like tickets were then onsale through AXS/Ticketfly and thats who this presale is through.

Does that mean my receipt #/confirm code wont work for this presale?   

parkervb

Don't you ever turn it off

panack

FWIW, this show was scheduled at the time the RR and FH shows were announced. They just held off on announcing it – I was thinking they'd wait even longer to make it a "last-minute" thing. Awesome news that it's a TTF anniversary celebration – can't wait!

Clarkwork

So is the presale on the 12th or 13th? It first said the 12th?
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....

Jbpats

Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 11, 2019, 11:03 AMso many questions on this.
I purchased my forest hill tickets through the bands presale on the 4th of December (ticketstoday).

It looks like tickets were then onsale through AXS/Ticketfly and thats who this presale is through.

Does that mean my receipt #/confirm code wont work for this presale?   

Yea i think I (and whoever else purchased through) the initial artists presale is f'd.

On the instructions, the confirmation code URL references a AXS confirm #.. we wouldn't have that, only the ticketstoday receipt #. They are two totally different companies. It looks like only the artist presale on 12/4 was through ticketstoday, everything else was then sold through AXS.

https://mymorningjacket.com/news/298466

FML

I'm not sure if there is anyone we can contact about this? I am going to be pretty uneasy heading into Thursday with the hope and prey approach.

parkervb

yea, this seems about right for the MMJ history of presales.

normally I am not eyeballing the VIP packages but those seem like a nice offer.
Don't you ever turn it off

jttouch2

If i buy forest hills tix rn, will my confirm code still work for the presale in 2 days?

edit-nvm, it does work

superfrodies

My goodness it is fantastic to have something new to talk about MMJ-related. I hope this is just one of many fun new developments and the MMJ machine gets cranked back into more full time action.

robb

some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

MMJHQ

Hey All!

Just a heads up, pre-sale ticket buyers are not "screwed" be on the look out for an email from Tickets Today with your confirmation number, each buyer has one, and we're going to send around again. Email should arrive later today.

Celebrate!

MMJHQ

Jbpats

Quote from: MMJHQ on Jun 11, 2019, 02:14 PMHey All!

Just a heads up, pre-sale ticket buyers are not "screwed" be on the look out for an email from Tickets Today with your confirmation number, each buyer has one, and we're going to send around again. Email should arrive later today.

Celebrate!

MMJHQ

Excellent news! Thanks for the feedback MMJHQ, i will be on the lookout.