I'm hearing another show may be added...

Started by DayDrinkin, May 28, 2019, 03:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

parkervb

thanks for the communication MMJHQ! and CELEBRATE indeed. I can't wait to get back to the Cap!!
Don't you ever turn it off

Cameron

Nobody has actually received their FH tix, right?

evilurges86

I just received an email about the show! I had no idea they were adding this show! YESSSS! This just made my day. Heartbreakin man, THE BEAR, EVELYN!!
"Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness"

dexter

I'm confused by all the presales

I also wish there was a priority for those of us that bought tickets already before the announcement. those that buy after the announcement should have their presale an hour later to be fair.

But all in all great news, sorry to focus on the complaints , this is great for all fans.

Murph

Quote from: Cameron on Jun 11, 2019, 03:03 PMNobody has actually received their FH tix, right?

I received my hard copy Forest Hills tickets over a month ago.  Red Rocks tickets I still have not received though. 

Jbpats

Quote from: Murph on Jun 11, 2019, 04:20 PM
Quote from: Cameron on Jun 11, 2019, 03:03 PMNobody has actually received their FH tix, right?

I received my hard copy Forest Hills tickets over a month ago.  Red Rocks tickets I still have not received though. 

I have not received my forest hills tickets yet, but they were the initial presale and email said they will be shipped 2 weeks before the show.

Jbpats

Quote from: dexter on Jun 11, 2019, 04:12 PMI'm confused by all the presales

I also wish there was a priority for those of us that bought tickets already before the announcement. those that buy after the announcement should have their presale an hour later to be fair.

But all in all great news, sorry to focus on the complaints , this is great for all fans.

This i somewhat agree with. I think the initial presale should be for those who purchased during the forest hills presale. Then an hour later (as you mentioned) should go to those who bought during the general onsale, or today because of this announcement.

I am almost considering just biting the bullet on VIP, if i strike out due tot demand, the secondary costs will probably be more expensive then VIP.

Cameron

Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 11, 2019, 04:26 PM

I have not received my forest hills tickets yet, but they were the initial presale and email said they will be shipped 2 weeks before the show.

Good to know. I bought during presale as well.

Stevie

So this is the epitome of everything ive always wanted out of a jacket show.  The Tennessee Fire has always been my favorite MMJ album.  Wont be able to make it though because they announced Red Rocks and Forest Hills as the only Jacket shows of 2019.  Had they announced this earlier, I dont know what i would have done but it would have been very nice to have the option. 

The b-sides encore is going to be unreal.  You guys are toing to get How Could I Know AND How Do You Know, probably back to back because they are fun like that. 

Fuck...

ericm

Quote from: Stevie on Jun 11, 2019, 09:12 PMSo this is the epitome of everything ive always wanted out of a jacket show.  The Tennessee Fire has always been my favorite MMJ album.  Wont be able to make it though because they announced Red Rocks and Forest Hills as the only Jacket shows of 2019.  Had they announced this earlier, I dont know what i would have done but it would have been very nice to have the option. 

The b-sides encore is going to be unreal.  You guys are toing to get How Could I Know AND How Do You Know, probably back to back because they are fun like that. 

Fuck...

Yeah I have to agree with you.

I'm bummed how this was handled by management. Not just the points you made about options but how about a little more notice? I'm sure there's more than a few of us who've made all types of summer plans and to now have to scramble and work everything out in a day or two is almost as if they don't give a shit about how this affects their fans. Would it have been that hard to announce it a week or two in advance of the sale dates to make it a bit easier on fans?

What about people who are flying in for Forrest Hills? Now they have to try and reschedule flights and hotels if they want to try for PC, not to mention taking Friday off work ( when they might've planned on using that vacation day elsewhere) instead of flying Friday night or Saturday.

Look, I'm thrilled they're doing another show and will try to be there if possible but I can't help but feel a bit taken for granted ( and I'm close enough to not be flying in) when they always seemed to do right by their fans in the past.
"Where's Jim going?"

Jbpats

Quote from: Cameron on Jun 11, 2019, 07:00 PM
Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 11, 2019, 04:26 PM

Good to know. I bought during presale as well.

Ironically i got the email overnight that my tickets for FH are being shipped.

Cameron

goldbondking

What do you guys think the chances are that the VIP options make it to the general on sale (rather than sell out during the presale)?

parkervb

Quote from: goldbondking on Jun 12, 2019, 10:42 AMWhat do you guys think the chances are that the VIP options make it to the general on sale (rather than sell out during the presale)?

the VIP package seems pretty reasonable and I think it will sell out really quickly. Hard to tell when it will though.

Jbpats

Quote from: parkervb on Jun 12, 2019, 11:27 AM
Quote from: goldbondking on Jun 12, 2019, 10:42 AMWhat do you guys think the chances are that the VIP options make it to the general on sale (rather than sell out during the presale)?

the VIP package seems pretty reasonable and I think it will sell out really quickly. Hard to tell when it will though.

Value assigned on a reddit discussion with

Vinyl - $50

Dinner - $50

Poster - $50-100 

$100 for GA ticket with early entry.

I'd say it's a good deal considering the ticket range is going to be 70-100 per as part of the general onsale. I'd guess GA falls in the middle so $80 w/fees.

Cameron

Unless you're going with your spouse and have no need for 2 vinyl and posters.

parkervb

Quote from: Cameron on Jun 12, 2019, 01:02 PMUnless you're going with your spouse and have no need for 2 vinyl and posters.

if that's stopping you, I will gladly pay a fair market price for the extra vinyl and poster.

Cameron

Ha. It's not. I'll try for regular tix in the presale and if I don't get them then we'll do something else Friday night. Glad I already got to see TTF in the DR.