Port Chester and Forrest Hills

Started by ericm, Jun 17, 2019, 01:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ericm

Just putting this out there now but if anyone is doing either of these VIP's with their significant other and has an extra poster they'd like to sell, I'd be interested and would appreciate it if you kept me in mind.  :thumbsup:  :beer:
"Where's Jim going?"

millerjustin

happy to discuss EricM!  we are doing VIP for PC and FH, so will have extra signed VIPs

I'm in the same boat for RR tho - willing to trade or buy VIP variants if folks have an extra - remains to be seen if they'll have a diptych VIP to match standard posters, or if like 2016 they will just have a single VIP poster
What's in here won't disappear

ericm

Quote from: millerjustin on Jun 19, 2019, 11:03 AMhappy to discuss EricM!  we are doing VIP for PC and FH, so will have extra signed VIPs

I'm in the same boat for RR tho - willing to trade or buy VIP variants if folks have an extra - remains to be seen if they'll have a diptych VIP to match standard posters, or if like 2016 they will just have a single VIP poster

Sounds good Justin,thanks. 😎 👍🏻

I know it's always good to have some trade material but if you don't end up using your PC and FH extras for RR trades just let me know.
"Where's Jim going?"