Jim at Bonnaroo 6.15.19

Started by AKS, Jun 18, 2019, 01:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKS

I haven't seen it talked about on here so I at least wanted to make a point to mention that Jim's set at Bonnaroo on Saturday was out of this world. The energy, the solo's, the guitars were thunderous. I hope someone else on here was there and can attest. I knew he'd bring it for Roo but that surpassed my already high expectations. Hahaha! I'm pretty sure No Use Waiting went 8 minutes +. It was just so damn good. Definitely a notch up from what I saw in Royal Oak a few weeks ago.

Cannot wait until he gets back with the other 4 in August because I think we're in for something special.

Also, because we were at Bonnaroo we struck out on the Port Chester tickets. We're already doing an 11 day cross country trip for the 3 shows so we're NOT going to miss this one. So annoyed that I'm going to have to pay $200 a ticket for GA floor on StubHub. Ugh.

DaFunkyPrecedent

I was there. Right in front of the SB.

Me and my friends were unsure if we were going to go to Red Rocks. But after that set, we all bought our flights the very next morning.

That show goes down in the books as one of the best Jim / MMJ performances I've ever seen. Up there Fillmore NYE, It Still Moves T5, Bonnaroo 2008
God damn those shaky knees.