ISO three (3) tickets for Saturday Aug 10 Forest Hills

Started by daterps, Aug 04, 2019, 10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

daterps

Looking to buy three (3) tickets to the Saturday Aug 10 show at Forest Hills

I'm making the trek down on Saturday from Boston with my twin bro and picking up a buddy in New Rochelle. We're currently ticket less. Wish I could've made the shows at Red Rocks, but darn family vacay got in the way :)   We're long time fans! Thanks in advance for anything you can help with!

Eddie B

parkervb

Quote from: daterps on Aug 04, 2019, 10:22 PMLooking to buy three (3) tickets to the Saturday Aug 10 show at Forest Hills

I'm making the trek down on Saturday from Boston with my twin bro and picking up a buddy in New Rochelle. We're currently ticket less. Wish I could've made the shows at Red Rocks, but darn family vacay got in the way :)   We're long time fans! Thanks in advance for anything you can help with!

Eddie B

i've got one if you need it! (sung in the tune of Got Some by Pearl Jam)
Don't you ever turn it off

MPP

Quote from: parkervb on Aug 05, 2019, 03:45 PM
Quote from: daterps on Aug 04, 2019, 10:22 PMLooking to buy three (3) tickets to the Saturday Aug 10 show at Forest Hills

I'm making the trek down on Saturday from Boston with my twin bro and picking up a buddy in New Rochelle. We're currently ticket less. Wish I could've made the shows at Red Rocks, but darn family vacay got in the way :)  We're long time fans! Thanks in advance for anything you can help with!

Eddie B

i've got one if you need it! (sung in the tune of Got Some by Pearl Jam)

And I've got two! (As Eddie Money would sing it)
Sent you a PM a little while ago.

jttouch2

^i've got one if anything falls through, let me know if it's needed!