Aug 22, 2019, 04:46 am

Jim is Up to Something

Started by MamaKel, Yesterday at 01:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MamaKel

Well produced social media feeds in classic surrealist-clippy, leave you wanting more Jim fashion...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B1bsi2gHlSh/?igshid=1pcoh9e9ythur
Is it, indeed, the sunrise on the Ohio like one gent speculated?????
It looks like a Cali canal to me, but I'm only guessing...from all the Hollywood "Maps to the Stars" I read.
"I'd forgotten how much light there is in the world, till you gave it back to me."

robb

probably just teasing his stuff with the NSO in a couple weeks.
some get stoned, some get strange, sooner or later it all gets real.

MamaKel

Damnit. I mean cool, but damn. I was kinda hoping he would be LEADING one of those Maps to the Stars buses in L.A.
I feel like it would be cool if Jacket rewarded fans who do like 100 hours of community service with cool opportunities like that. I would do like 500 hours
"I'd forgotten how much light there is in the world, till you gave it back to me."

jttouch2

I think its the release of that order of nature cycle. They announced the recording of it during the show and teddy abrams said that it was being finished up as of the spring so it should get a release to coincide with his upcoming symphony dates

MamaKel

I don't even know what this is! You guys know everything! Is this a release of the orchestral show?

Mr. White

Quote from: MamaKel on Yesterday at 04:09 pmI don't even know what this is! You guys know everything! Is this a release of the orchestral show?

MamaKel, I was at those two Louisville Orchestra/Jim shows last April (2018), and I think it was the portion at the beginning of the shows that was without Jim. Hopefully, the Jim portion will be released too.
Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member & The Young Turks (Activist Level) Member