MMJ on Fallon 10/11/13 Trouble Sleep Yanga Wake Am

Started by johnnYYac, Aug 14, 2019, 03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnnYYac

Anyone happen to have a video rip of the MMJ performance on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon from 10/11/13 where they played Trouble Sleep Yanga Wake Am with Brittany Howard and Merrill Garbus? Looking for a shareable format or YouTube post.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

CC

Hey John, got this, will send it to you tomorrow.

Lonndown27

damn someone actually has it fuck yes! thank you CC!
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

johnnYYac

rkwedge

I forgot how good that was. Blew Fallon away!  Thanks CC and JohnYYac for getting this out.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

sillyboob

I've downloaded this twice but both times there isn't sound.  Anyone else having any issues with it?
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

MMJTX

Quote from: sillyboob on Oct 05, 2019, 02:05 PMI've downloaded this twice but both times there isn't sound.  Anyone else having any issues with it?

i also didn't have sound when i downloaded
Anytime

johnnYYac

Quote from: MMJTX on Oct 07, 2019, 08:46 AM
Quote from: sillyboob on Oct 05, 2019, 02:05 PMI've downloaded this twice but both times there isn't sound.  Anyone else having any issues with it?

Sure enough... Not sure what gives. I'll try again.

johnnYYac

Quote from: johnnYYac on Oct 20, 2019, 04:15 PM
Quote from: MMJTX on Oct 07, 2019, 08:46 AM

Sure enough... Not sure what gives. I'll try again.

I can get playback with some video apps and not others. Not sure the reason, but would suggest folks try a VLC player or other playback program. Windows Media Player doesn't work. The Movies & TV app did.