2020 Tour Rumors

Started by CopperTom, Oct 26, 2019, 02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

slappymoe

no railbird. :thumbsup:

as much as i love bourbon and beyond, fingers crossed that they don't play there either.

again, imo we louisvillians need/deserve a proper show or two, not a festival set.

gardenparty

How about the Ed Vedder curated Ohana Fest in Dana Point,CA?
I've always thought that would be a perfect gig for the band

I think that lineup comes out within a month or so. 

sillyboob

Quote from: gardenparty on Feb 19, 2020, 02:10 PMHow about the Ed Vedder curated Ohana Fest in Dana Point,CA?
I've always thought that would be a perfect gig for the band

I think that lineup comes out within a month or so. 

Oh, that'd be absolutely great if it were true!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Cameron

I'd love to see them back at acl. Hard to believe it has been 9 years.

subinai

Quote from: Cameron on Feb 19, 2020, 10:27 PMI'd love to see them back at acl. Hard to believe it has been 9 years.

if they do come back, hopefully their set wont be overlapping with stevie wonder ;)

Cameron

Ha. No shit.

I'd be really happy to get one of PJ, MMJ or Rage this year. Two of them and I'll lose my shit.

subinai

Quote from: Cameron on Feb 20, 2020, 12:28 PMHa. No shit.

I'd be really happy to get one of PJ, MMJ or Rage this year. Two of them and I'll lose my shit.

i think RATM is a safe bet for ACL but i agree with you. would take any of em

walterfredo

rumors are only rumors, but hearing chatter about west coast dates "this summer" and the second person to specifically mention the Frost Amphitheater, along with some combination of Berkeley Greek, SF Civic and the Hollywood Palladium. It's gonna happen folks...

APR

Quote from: subinai on Feb 20, 2020, 04:39 PM
Quote from: Cameron on Feb 20, 2020, 12:28 PMHa. No shit.

i think RATM is a safe bet for ACL but i agree with you. would take any of em

PJ is supposedly going to be doing leg 2 in Sept- Oct.  They don't have any Texas dates leg 1.  MMJ rumors seem to be heating up.... thanks for chiming in walterfredo.  I didn't know RATM was rumored for ACL.  Shits could be lost.   It could be all three!  I don't have inside info, but you never know.  This is one city and one festival I have always wanted to visit. 

Cameron

I gave up on seeing Rage in El Paso when the PJ tour was announced so seeing them here would be sweet. I do expect them here too.

mb34

Quote from: walterfredo on Feb 21, 2020, 10:45 AMrumors are only rumors, but hearing chatter about west coast dates "this summer" and the second person to specifically mention the Frost Amphitheater, along with some combination of Berkeley Greek, SF Civic and the Hollywood Palladium. It's gonna happen folks...
OK, now I'm getting excited. How about two nights at the Greek already?

DannyD

Ride Fest lineup out tomorrow...

JaOlen5543

thinking we get any type of announcement over the next 2-3 weeks? 2017 Summer Tour was announced 3/13

parkervb

Quote from: JaOlen5543 on Mar 01, 2020, 08:22 PMthinking we get any type of announcement over the next 2-3 weeks? 2017 Summer Tour was announced 3/13

i don't think we can base anything off history. It's all about new music for them at this point and when that is ready, they will be ready and I'd expect (hope) for them to be very busy once that album hits the streets.
Don't you ever turn it off

oistheone

I reckon that if the rumors of an early fall tour are legit, we get some news before the end of the month.

MMJTX

Quote from: DannyD on Feb 28, 2020, 02:58 AMRide Fest lineup out tomorrow...

Pretty interesting that the fest lineup has been delayed for days now. Not insinuating that it's jacket related but one could definitely theorize with their post using a bear playing a guitar that it could be?
Anytime

sillyboob

I say it's time the guys announce some sort of tour kickoff with a benefit show for Nashville & the Basement East. 

Come on guys - now's the time!!
Cuz it's been so long since someone shattered me.

Mr. White

Quote from: sillyboob on Mar 03, 2020, 03:40 PMI say it's time the guys announce some sort of tour kickoff with a benefit show for Nashville & the Basement East. 

Come on guys - now's the time!!

The Basement East after major damage from the Nashville tornado on 3/3/2020

Me, Carl, & Matt (my brother) inside The Basement East after Carl's Solo Show on 8/20/2016

Matt (my brother), Tom, & Me outside The Basement East after Carl's Solo Show on 1/27/2017

Kentuckians For The Commonwealth (KFTC) Member Since 2011

ranyart

Sad day for the Nashville area. Tornadoes are a bad deal all around, especially at night.  Peace and love to those who suffered loss...

Woody

Lineup for Sea Hear Now festival in Asbury Park will be released on Monday.