Red Rocks 2019 Webcast this Friday!

Started by CC, Jun 10, 2020, 03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

Tune in Friday at 8:30pm EST on the MMJ Facebook and YouTube pages as well as at https://nugs.tv/free/?showID=317

While you watch, we hope you'll consider a donation to the Louisville Community Bail Fund. The LCBF exists to not only bail out folks, but provide post-release support to get them from jail, fed, and to a situation of safety. Learn how to support: https://actionnetwork.org/fundraising/louisville-community-bail-fund/

RastaRunner5

subinai

will the audio be available to purchase afterwards? assuming yes?

cgreen2599

Super pumped to relive this. That Dondante... also Masterplan in the encore slot was wicked. I can't wait til friday

CC

Quote from: subinai on Jun 10, 2020, 03:36 PMwill the audio be available to purchase afterwards? assuming yes?

Yes

rkwedge

There's also 7 new soundboard audio shows up on Nugs.net too.  3 from S.F 2015, Two from Under the Sea in Athens, GA 2007 and one from Tokyo 2012 and Copenhagen 2012.  :thumbsup:
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Jbpats

cant wait.. also might splurge on that new blanket

RobRoy286

Quote from: cgreen2599 on Jun 10, 2020, 03:37 PMSuper pumped to relive this. That Dondante... also Masterplan in the encore slot was wicked. I can't wait til friday
That Masterplan! Prolly the highlight of the weekend for me.

Cameron

Great show! Can't wait to re-live it.

APR

This is terrific.  Does anyone know......will this be up to view at other times or will it be down Friday night once the show ends?

To see the whole show again - WOW.  So amazing, especially Masterplan and Dondante.  Can not wait.

CC

Quote from: APR on Jun 11, 2020, 02:35 PMThis is terrific.  Does anyone know......will this be up to view at other times or will it be down Friday night once the show ends?

To see the whole show again - WOW.  So amazing, especially Masterplan and Dondante.  Can not wait.

If it goes like last time it will stay up for 1 day at most after the webcast.

APR

Quote from: CC on Jun 11, 2020, 02:57 PM
Quote from: APR on Jun 11, 2020, 02:35 PMThis is terrific.  Does anyone know......will this be up to view at other times or will it be down Friday night once the show ends?

If it goes like last time it will stay up for 1 day at most after the webcast.

Thanks for the quick reply CC.  I'll now plan my Friday night accordingly.

Jackets N Pones

This is awesome! Is there a live chat somewhere like the last one? Love mixing it up with the gang during these
Here it is, in its entirety, our cover of ELO's Telephone Wire

Lonndown27

Oh my gawd THAT was unreal! What a night one now bring on night two please! Thank you MMJ!!! LOVE THIS XMAS HERE 6 MONTHS EARLY
(MMJ): 8/2/12+8/1/13+10/07/15+12/29/17+12/30/17+12/31/17+8/21/2022::::(JIM): 11/5/2018

rkwedge

Yes we need night 2, the better show imo. That Steam Engine needs to be seen and heard in good audio.

LBSUNFLWR

rkwedge

Quote from: LBSUNFLWR on Jun 12, 2020, 11:33 PMWow, night two was even better?

Right? Hard to believe but hopefully you'll get to judge for yourself.

Jbpats

Great show, stream quality got pretty choppy for me at times but have to Imagine there were a ton of fans viewing it
Slow slow tune through IWSYS was essentially a damn near perfect run of songs for me, gave me chills.

Woody

Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 13, 2020, 06:32 AMGreat show, stream quality got pretty choppy for me at times but have to Imagine there were a ton of fans viewing it
Slow slow tune through IWSYS was essentially a damn near perfect run of songs for me, gave me chills.

Slow slow tune so underrated. Love how it builds up. And how about that Xmas Curtain?! Stellar show and yes please on night 2!

RobRoy286

Quote from: Woody on Jun 13, 2020, 05:26 PM
Quote from: Jbpats on Jun 13, 2020, 06:32 AMGreat show, stream quality got pretty choppy for me at times but have to Imagine there were a ton of fans viewing it

Slow slow tune so underrated. Love how it builds up. And how about that Xmas Curtain?! Stellar show and yes please on night 2!
Slow Slow Tune is maybe my second favorite song in the entire catalogue (Steam #1). Probably an unpopular opinion! It's just such a beautiful song. Carl's solos are bliss.