The Waterfall II

Started by johnnYYac, Jul 06, 2020, 01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

APR

Cool signed photo.  Thanks for posting!

CountSA

I just received my Spotify version in the mail and it included the signed pic!  When I actually placed the order the signed pic was crossed out on the description so I was skeptical I would be getting it.

TheKnoxvilleBear

Just got mine in the mail and it is blue as well. Pretty disappointed because that rainbow press looked awesome. Not sure if that was a mishap with the place in Chattanooga or not.

dookie shoot bandit

Quote from: TheKnoxvilleBear on Aug 31, 2020, 11:37 AMJust got mine in the mail and it is blue as well. Pretty disappointed because that rainbow press looked awesome. Not sure if that was a mishap with the place in Chattanooga or not.

Just spoke to Colortest and they are saying you can send it Back and get a refund. So in other words... if you got the blue vinyl, your beat

searchinbig

This is shaping up to be another clusterfuck. I'm not sure I'll even get a copy at this point. Emailed them twice and no answer.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

dookie shoot bandit

Quote from: searchinbig on Aug 31, 2020, 12:09 PMThis is shaping up to be another clusterfuck. I'm not sure I'll even get a copy at this point. Emailed them twice and no answer.

Here is the number... (423) 682-8378
If you want to try and talk to a human

searchinbig

Quote from: dookie shoot bandit on Aug 31, 2020, 12:28 PM
Quote from: searchinbig on Aug 31, 2020, 12:09 PMThis is shaping up to be another clusterfuck. I'm not sure I'll even get a copy at this point. Emailed them twice and no answer.

Here is the number... (423) 682-8378
If you want to try and talk to a human

Yes!! Great idea and thanks for the number.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

rkwedge

Man this sucks, you guys having all these troubles. Reminds me of the horror that was Wonderful Union. I guess I should feel real fortunate to have gotten mine and it being correct. I haven't gotten my "Z" purple vinyl yet like many on here have so I still have the chance of being pissed off. Hope everything works out for everyone.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Jbpats

Got my Spotify order and it came exactly as advertised.
Packaging was crappy tho and the record cover is bent at the corners but not a huge deal to me

Here's a pic
https://imgur.com/a/nILijZd

Cameron

Just got this:

Thank you for your purchase of the WATERFALL II Deluxe LP or Bundle. Due to an error in our shipping department, a small number of vinyl orders were accidentally shipped out of order to fans. Unfortunately, your order was one that was affected and it will now ship after September 7th. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for understanding. We will be upgrading your shipping method for your package to arrive as quickly as possible, and you will receive tracking info once it ships (be sure to check spam filters as shipping notifications can sometimes get stuck). You will also be receiving a separate email with a discount code for 20% off of a future purchase. Thank you again for your patience and for supporting My Morning Jacket. If you have any questions, please email us at info@colortestmerch.com.

Dangles

Got the same email. Bit disappointing for sure. I just hope my order still comes with the signed photo...hoping they didnt give them all out by mistake to the wrong orders.

Cameron

I thought about that too. Maybe the delay is to get more signed.

MMJCOBRA

Too bad Carl did not sign the picture. I'm guessing it was hard to coordinate because of COVID.

rkwedge

QuoteToo bad Carl did not sign the picture. I'm guessing it was hard to coordinate because of COVID.
He did, kind of hidden but right above his head.
It's the art of feelin' naked in your clothes

Jbpats

Quote from: unravelled on Sep 01, 2020, 10:18 AMToo bad Carl did not sign the picture. I'm guessing it was hard to coordinate because of COVID.

He did, it is above his head but its grey marker on grey background so it blends in

Hoptimus Prime

Quote from: unravelled on Sep 01, 2020, 10:18 AMToo bad Carl did not sign the picture. I'm guessing it was hard to coordinate because of COVID.

Carl signed mine, but I didn't see it at first.  His is at the top of mine, all others are low on the picture.  I also got a strange/unexpected blue color.
5/24/2003, and every damn time possible since!

Lucius

Anyone in the UK received theirs yet? Can't find anything in my confirmation email about when they were planning on shipping them (bought from Drift Records) not sure how long I should leave it before I email them to ask between the whole pandemic / bank holiday weekend if it doesn't ship by the end of today I guess I'll ask them
it wouldn't be a party without you

Emb1528

I ordered the spotify bundle and when I received it last week it says that it is the orange/green on the outside, but it actually looks orange and blue. I emailed them about the mix up asking about not receiving the correct gold spotify copy and have not heard back from them at all. Disappointing...
Doesn't matter what you're doin', as long as you're losin' your head

Come Closer

I've learned by now that if you expect a record to look like the mock-up (especially if it looks extra cool) you're gonna have a bad time

MMJCOBRA

Quote from: Hoptimus Prime on Sep 01, 2020, 10:25 AM

Carl signed mine, but I didn't see it at first.  His is at the top of mine, all others are low on the picture.

Muchas gracias!!!  I've received both the deluxe and the Spotify WIIs.

Examined both carefully and didn't see Carl either time.

Upon further examination, he did sign above his head on one, and on the other, signed right above Bo!! 

Lol, sneaky sneaky Carl. :)