Oct 30, 2020, 09:13 pm

The Waterfall II

Started by johnnYYac, Jul 06, 2020, 01:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jackets N Pones

Is everyone still waiting on vinyl and sweatpants/sweatshirt orders to be delivered? Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss them. Thanks!
There's still time

MPP

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Oct 02, 2020, 07:30 amIs everyone still waiting on vinyl and sweatpants/sweatshirt orders to be delivered? Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss them. Thanks!

Yeah, still waiting ... I ordered a few things besides the deluxe vinyl, which was probably not a smart thing to do. Ordered fairly early too, but missed being in the first 1000.  Received an email on Sept 29 saying "It's coming shortly ... look for a shipping notice email".

Which has yet to be sent.

MMJTX

Quote from: Jackets N Pones on Oct 02, 2020, 07:30 amIs everyone still waiting on vinyl and sweatpants/sweatshirt orders to be delivered? Just wanted to make sure I didn't miss them. Thanks!
I just got mine on saturday!
Anytime

Lucius

Vinyl finally arrived!

Mine is a weird brown colour. Until you hold it up to light you'd never know it was red/green. BUT it sounds great and the artwork is stunning so I'm just gonna resign and say, whatever dude. I really want foil artwork for W1 to sit alongside this now :cool:
Twitter - @MrsKray ~ ~ ~ Instagram - lewis___newton

rjwhite19

Quote from: Cameron on Sep 19, 2020, 04:38 pmVinyl has finally arrived. Signed pic included. Looks great. Carl signed on Bo's legs so, it's easier to see.

Received my deluxe yesterday! Were there just a few lucky ones with the signed Danny Clinch photo?

I missed out.

dookie shoot bandit

So just walked outside to get the mail... and to my surprise... Colortest sent a new vinyl. I opened it and it was the correct green/orange splash vinyl!!!

Jackets N Pones

Got everything! So awesome
There's still time