How big of fan are you?

Started by RyanCorpse, Sep 09, 2003, 09:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RyanCorpse

I'm a huge fan!  So much so that on a recent road trip i got some MMJ tattoos.  It's the pair of skelletons foung on the sticker and the advanced copy of it still moves. they're on my upper inner forearms and i love em.

Tooth

I find that to be downright creepy.

Oz

Well, ehm, yeah, I always thought having tattoos of a band is a bit too much. What if they make a record that's totally crap all of a sudden? I mean, I don't expect them to, but a tattoo lasts forever. It's nice that you love 'em so much, but ehm, keep it sane, will you?
I'm ready when you are

marktwain

I dig the skeleton design - I've got the sticker on me car.  I'd like to see pix of yr tattoos, if you can post.

I REALLY like this old sticker design, which is on me guitar case:

DD

about six feet tall and around 175 pounds.  THATS how big!
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

peanut butter puddin surprise

I've thought about this, and I'd like to say that I think Ryan's gesture is really great.  Yes, tattoo's are forever...but so is MMJ's music.

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Oz

"Yes, tattoo's are forever...but so is MMJ's music."

Well, let's say for Ryan's sake I hope it is!
I'm ready when you are

RyanCorpse

the guys were really flattered, i had a chance to see the instore in toronto and showed all the guys the tatts.  the guys also took me out to dinner and i got to hang out with them after the show.

They're really great to hang out with, it was the greatest experience ever.

Thanks alot.

peanut butter puddin surprise

I guess that settles that issue... ;D
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

my_evening_jacket

Hey Ryan,

All is cool.  Just don't go out and get a heart w/an arrow going through it that says "Jim James" in it.

Good music lasts forever - love is another story  ;)
shake some action

hipkink

I think it's cool. It's not something I would do necessarily. But I've always aspired to someday have people getting my face tattoed all over their backs or something. So I approve! And the skeletons are definitely cool tattoos. It's not like you're getting nude Jim's on your buttocks.  
You came around when I needed you, now I'm up to my neck in you.

DD

QuoteHey Ryan,

All is cool.  Just don't go out and get a heart w/an arrow going through it that says "Jim James" in it.

Good music lasts forever - love is another story  ;)

if your saying jim isnt going to love me forever than YOU are LYING....jerk.  he loves me damn it!!

my_evening_jacket

if your saying jim isnt going to love me forever than YOU are LYING....jerk.  he loves me damn it!!

all I am saying is don't be suprised if everytime Jim James comes around he has to bring Paul and Tyrone
shake some action

DD

all I am saying is don't be suprised if everytime Jim James comes around he has to bring Paul and Tyrone

SWEET!!  the more the merrier.

Fully

About 700lbs, is that big enough for you?

Fartsmakemegiggle

Slowly but surely might b my favorite band on the planet. They might have creep passed Pearl Jam. Damn close and I've been a PJ freak forever.