Jim James Top 40 Hits???

Started by Cameron, Sep 05, 2010, 01:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRoof

Thanks again BH for searching, putting together, and posting these!

Made my day (when I really needed it)!

:thumbsup:
You Are Everything

johnnYYac

This is so fuckin' great. It had been awhile. Thanks, Dave!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

logan5ive

MMJ Shows 2005-2022 [30]

Mahgeetah34

Thank you BH for organizing all of the tracks and giving us the download links. Thank you also to Robb for information on the Google Chrome grooveshark downloader!!! :thumbsup:

SVRDhand13

I love this set! 

At Dawn was recorded where and when!?!?!?  :grin:
10: T5 (At Dawn, Z, Evil Urges) 11: VA, MSG, 2012: BK, Cap Theater 1-2 15: GovBall, XPN, Beacon 2+3

dp74

Where can I find the EASY STREET RECORDS full recording?  That sounds fantastic.

Also, I tried looking for the Camden waterfront set and can't find that either...

Any help would be great.

dP

Thanks BH for the mix...really digging some of this stuff I haven't heard before.

BH

Quote from: dp74 on Jan 10, 2013, 01:29 PM
Where can I find the EASY STREET RECORDS full recording?  That sounds fantastic.

Also, I tried looking for the Camden waterfront set and can't find that either...

Any help would be great.

dP

Thanks BH for the mix...really digging some of this stuff I haven't heard before.

Those never made it on archive.org for some reason.   I have them, but I will have to do some digging and then I'll upload here soon.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dp74

Quote from: BH on Jan 10, 2013, 02:33 PM

Any help would be great.

dP

Those never made it on archive.org for some reason.   I have them, but I will have to do some digging and then I'll upload here soon.

Actually I just found the Easy Street Recording on Grooveshark, and thanks to the rest of the advice on here, it was pretty easy to download. 

No luck yet on the Camden though...

Thanks.

Dillsnufus

Quote from: dp74 on Jan 10, 2013, 02:52 PM
Quote from: BH on Jan 10, 2013, 02:33 PM

Any help would be great.

dP

Actually I just found the Easy Street Recording on Grooveshark, and thanks to the rest of the advice on here, it was pretty easy to download. 

No luck yet on the Camden though...

Thanks.

can you post a link to the easy street recording on Grooveshark
Gazziza My Dillsnufus

dp74

can you post a link to the easy street recording on Grooveshark

gladly.
http://www.mediafire.com/?pembnp7gtgtobrv

BH

7-23-2006  WXPN All About The Music Festival - Camden, NJ

If I remember right, Jim's set got rained out on Saturday, but they squeezed him in on Sunday.   Thank goodness, because this was a great set.   Sound is pretty darn good for an outdoor solo set and the setlist!  Masterplan, Needed It Most, Sooner, Knot Comes Loose and I think the only know recording of I Can't Wait.   Such a great song, I don't know why it never survived.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/enwemy
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dp74

Quote from: BH on Jan 15, 2013, 06:52 PM

If I remember right, Jim's set got rained out on Saturday, but they squeezed him in on Sunday.   Thank goodness, because this was a great set.   Sound is pretty darn good for an outdoor solo set and the setlist!  Masterplan, Needed It Most, Sooner, Knot Comes Loose and I think the only know recording of I Can't Wait.   Such a great song, I don't know why it never survived.

THANK YOU!!!  The couple songs that are on the TOP 40 mix sound amazing - great mix that sounds like a good SBD with a perfect amount of AUD (actually after listening to the whole thing, it sounds like just a good AUD recording).

I was literally about to make another ISO thread specifically for this show since I wasn't sure anyone saw my request in this thread.

subinai

What is the story with "I Can't Wait"? I've never heard this song before. Thanks for sharing this recording. Great songs and great quailty

searchinbig

Thanks so much for sharing this recording. Been looking for that ever since listening to this the first time. You are the MAN!  :thumbsup:

Also agree with everything you said about the show and recording.
"Somewhere out there is a land that's cool, where peace and balance are the rule."

Anu

So great to share all this! So grateful! Thank you! Was researching/planning a JJ radio show in honor of the new album, and this is just what I needed!!!

BH

ditty

100204 102305 112506 80711 71412 7050613 OBH14151718 6232415 71815 5121316 52616 62217 81017 8020319

jacketfan127

Can someone update the links again? How have I never heard of this top 40 hits album??

SaraBananaBear

Quote from: jacketfan127 on Nov 07, 2014, 07:08 PM
Can someone update the links again? How have I never heard of this top 40 hits album??

I have it on my other computer. I'll re-upload it unless someone else gets to it first.  :thumbsup:
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

BH

Sorry, just saw this, I'll try to get to it early next week.   Wish those darn links would last longer.